✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Return to Toronto

everybodylovesandrew

this sucks, i've tried for 3 concerts (Kool haus, The one in the summer and now this one) and I've never been able to get a ticket. I'm such a big coldplay fan, I fear that this will end the same way. If I don't get a ticket to this show, I'm actually closing the coldplay chapter of my life. I Can't stand this anymore.

it sucks because my birthday is march 15th, exactly one week before the show, yet I dont want my parents or girlfriend to waste 300 bucks to get tickets off of ebay. i hate this. why can't we buy tickets like they used to? i'd be willing to sleep on the sidewalk.

I don't quite understand the purpose of those coldplay sold out posts. This post isn't so much an invitation to some stupid internet fight, rather only a question about what the purpose of these posts is.

Please respond so that I can gain some understanding on the matter.

I see I didn't get a response, how dissappointing.

I could see 8 bands that are better than Coldplay for that amount. Plus I'd be closer! :rolleyes:

ouch.

im winning the "biggest asshole" category. ;)

Hey, I agree wholeheartedly about your coldplay comment.

Okay - maybe I'm missing something but if there are eight other bands you like more than coldplay, why aren't you hanging around chatting on their website forum? This is something I just don't get... why are you on here talking about them? :/

this sucks' date=' i've tried for 3 concerts (Kool haus, The one in the summer and now this one) and I've never been able to get a ticket. I'm such a big coldplay fan, I fear that this will end the same way. If I don't get a ticket to this show, I'm actually closing the coldplay chapter of my life. I Can't stand this anymore.[/quote']

If you really can't get a ticket when they go on sale, you could always try again a few days before the show b/c they often release more seats. That's how i got my ticket last time. I bought it the day before the show. They were crap seats, but at least i got one. Good luck with getting tickets! :)