✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

7/11 Globen,Stockholm Concert |||--=Material=--|||[SupriSE!]

jessin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It needs to be cut in a program, it is one avi file consisting 315mb. I have too figured it out...the last songs are the most interesting... :wink3: ...like for once actually see chris run to the back of the"Globe" during in my place.

Anyone who downloaded the pics? If you have pics that are not included in my folder, than report it to me.. :D

Im right behind you pearl, with this "whole concert in good quaity thing"...need to be found!

A guy called hermster has apparently taped the whole concert!!

i taped the whole concert, but im having trouble transferring it to my computer since my digital-out has gone crazy, im working on it though...

PLEASE!! Make that digi-out work! :)

A guy called hermster has apparently taped the whole concert!!

i taped the whole concert, but im having trouble transferring it to my computer since my digital-out has gone crazy, im working on it though...

PLEASE!! Make that digi-out work! :)

Thx for the INFO Yol, youll hope it will come sooner or later, have listened to others concerts after stockholm who have shared their recording. So jeoulus..Like "Coldplay - 2005-11-17 - Live From Marseilles, The Dome - 'Yellow Balloons In Massilia"....want to have "Live From Stockholm The GLobe" !!! :D :D :D