✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Shout to all of the UK users.

Luigio

I'm GOING to move to the UK when I finish school in Canada. I love the culturalism and accents and eveything in England. Could someone tell me immigration policies, how many canadian dollars>pound, and how many pence/pound to a litre or gallon of gas?

Tell me some interesting things about england and give me pictures too please.

Thanks.

lets put it this way.... if the US dollar is worth about 1/2 of the GBD and Canadian money is worth 1/2 of US money... you do the math... :lol:

I love the UK too... I would move there in a heartbeat if I won the lottery or something.. I love the culture, the people, the accents, the men, the culture... the sights.. the men.. oh and did I mention the accents and men?? :lol:

I'm GOING to move to the UK when I finish school in Canada. I love the culturalism and accents and eveything in England. Could someone tell me immigration policies, how many canadian dollars>pound, and how many pence/pound to a litre or gallon of gas?

Tell me some interesting things about england and give me pictures too please.

Thanks.

At a guess Its around 1 gdp = 2.5 Can Dollar..

Bottle of 500 Ml code 82 p £1 = 100 p

I love the UK too... I would move there in a heartbeat if I won the lottery or something.. I love the culture, the people, the accents, the men, the culture... the sights.. the men.. oh and did I mention the accents and men??

pah i wish the men were that good, but they're not :dozey:

oooooh if you move here watch out for chavs! hehe

but no, seriously it's a good place to live :D

I love the UK too... I would move there in a heartbeat if I won the lottery or something.. I love the culture, the people, the accents, the men, the culture... the sights.. the men.. oh and did I mention the accents and men??

pah i wish the men were that good, but they're not :dozey:

oooooh if you move here watch out for chavs! hehe

but no, seriously it's a good place to live :D

i think its the accents that does is for me.. lol I am a sucker for british accents.. :embarrased:

What part of the uk you wanting to live in???

I really like what I've seen of England.. maybe some cutsie preppie place like Notting Hill or something.. :lol: