✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Old Toga Coldplay photos

KEEK1

I bet if Jonny knew that pictures of his ex were out, he would shoot himself..

Wow, becoming a rockstar has made his taste much much better, same with Wills taste in hairstyles :lol:

Ha ha - no kidding! At least his girlfriend won't have to worry about being compared to any of his ex's!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor old jonny - he's got quite a reputation with the ladies! I wonder if it is atually true - somehow I doubt it!

He's a settled one-woman man now and that's what counts... it's just a relief it isn't with his girlfriend from college! :lol:

I know..

If I were her, I would have neverrrrrr let go..

look at how cute he is nowadays :blush:

I know i would be grabing on to him and never letting go ever! i mean he was cute back then and hott now. I bet she is like freakin out these days going omg i dated him

I bet noone believes her..

I bet shes registered to ticketmaster and everything trieing to get close to him to ask him back out..

roffle. :lol:

haha probley she probley be at the concert and be like " ya I dated jonny before he was this huge sex symbol" and of course everyone is like ya um sure ya sure ya did!

your welcome guys. yea I don't think Jonny would be upset anyway he is a virgo like me. We don't get worked up about things we are fun loving people! yes their are other pics of will with hair they are soo funny. Guy however looks the same and poor Chris looks dorky but still the same. Jonny looks like a baby.He is so dang cute

HOW HAVE I ONLY JUST BEEN ON THIS THREAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See this is why i MUST be on this forum EVERYDAY!!!!!!! Cause i could miss somthing just like this amazing thread......

thanks so much for sharing them, i think i love you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: