✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

my dog is licking the dining room table...

bonabon

my dog licks anything and everything. like.. the floor.. do no apparent reason.. its like never ending.

mine too. for examlpe, he is licking my quilt right now.

yesterday i was watching 24 on DVD, and i was eating White Castle, and he just straight up came and snatched a french fry right out of the box. no shame. :o

hes a big ol mutt.. mix of german shepherd, saint bernard, springer spaniel, and huskie.. i guess the st bernard part of him explains the whole needing to lick things.. since he has so much saliva.. :lol:

hes a big ol mutt.. mix of german shepherd' date=' saint bernard, springer spaniel, and huskie.. i guess the st bernard part of him explains the whole needing to lick things.. since he has so much saliva.. :lol:[/quote']

damn! i have a sily terrier... they have the "big dog" complex... i can't bring him outside, he tries to bite people. your dog must really have the wrong brain!!! :lol: :lol: but i love all doggies!!!

haha my dog just looks at little dogs that bark at him.. hes like.. "yeah, whatever."

he DOES however like to go bark at the pitbulls and rotweilers.. im like.. hey! CHILL! i dont know about you.. but I dont wanna die.. :lol:

• 1 month later...

i was just browsing slightly old threads and came across this again...

i forgot to vote for it for thread of the year... :disappointed:

i havent seen her do it again... i hope we cleaned the surface... i dont remember... :stunned: