✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Mimixxx

lights.gif

8_2_66v.gifThe Christmas Thread 8_2_66v.gif

Come in out of the cold and sit by the fire :nice:

8_2_92v.gif

Only 41 days to go :stunned:

What are you all getting? Have you started your shopping yet?

Oooh I'm too excited about Christmas...I should have grown out of it by now but I just haven't :wideeyed:

lights.gif

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh i never realised it was so close! this year has gone wayyyyy too fast. slow downnnn!

as for chrissie, i still gotta figure out what pressies to get everyone! ohh time's running outt! *breaks into muse song* :heart:

aww how lovely, mimi's created a fire for the thread. :kiss: but it's summer here and i'm melting from heat. what do i do then? :surprised:

Arrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!! No' date=' you can't mention the dreaded C word yet. Its not December yet :P[/quote']

Sorry Jen, I'm soooooooo excited already though :disappointed:

Well here's some snow for you and all other Australians

28_4_9.gif

:kiss:

aww how lurveellyyy! :heart: thanks mimmmmi! we sure need the snow around here, it can get up to 40 degrees celsius in summer, and thats chrissie time! :o

No problemo :kiss:

Wow, I can't imagine having a hot Christmas, but then again thats just what I'm use to. I'm sure you can't imagine having a cold Christmas :idea2:

Arrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!! No' date=' you can't mention the dreaded C word yet. Its not December yet :P[/quote']

Sorry Jen, I'm soooooooo excited already though :disappointed:

Well here's some snow for you and all other Australians

28_4_9.gif

:kiss:

aww how lurveellyyy! :heart: thanks mimmmmi! we sure need the snow around here, it can get up to 40 degrees celsius in summer, and thats chrissie time! :o

No problemo :kiss:

Wow, I can't imagine having a hot Christmas, but then again thats just what I'm use to. I'm sure you can't imagine having a cold Christmas :idea2:

There hasn't actually beeen a "cold" Christmas for years. It seems to always be warm outside.

Tell you what...lets swap. I'll go there and pretend to be you, and you come here and pretend to be me.

Our families will never notice :idea2: :P

:lol: i'd love to have a christmas in the snow for once though, that would be interesting :idea2:

Well it doesn't actually snow much here....it's usually just goes really frosty. Apparently we might get snow this year though. Is meant to be coldest Christmas in 40 years :D

it was a white christmas last year...the bookies were a tad buggered' date=' mwahaha![/quote']

Exactly. It was freeeeezing last year. I distinctly remember having to scrape ice off the INSIDE my car.

haha, yeah! get out your electric blackets and hot chocolates...

it was a white christmas last year...the bookies were a tad buggered' date=' mwahaha![/quote']

Well I had a genuinely white Christmas anyway, as I was away skiing in Switzerland! :D

wow! that sounds fab! goin anywhere exotic this year for xmas?

Tell you what...lets swap. I'll go there and pretend to be you, and you come here and pretend to be me.

Our families will never notice :idea2: :P

:lol: i'd love to have a christmas in the snow for once though, that would be interesting :idea2:

Well it doesn't actually snow much here....it's usually just goes really frosty. Apparently we might get snow this year though. Is meant to be coldest Christmas in 40 years :D

They're always saying things like that. It'll probably be sweltering!! :P

Eeep electric blankets. They're so toasty but once I'm in bed I'm paranoid I've left it on and check about 7 times. In the end I get out of bed so much I end up cold again :dozey:

lol, ironic...

Arrgggh, i can only find one glove...grrr :(