✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Mimixxx

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I agree. It's just become a commercial occasion for businesses to make more money!!!!!

True and that sucks. And ppl go crazy! :o But I try to see it differently or I'd have to hate it. I try to avoid last-minute Xmas shopping and make my own cards...oh right...it's for kids. :blush: Anyhow when I was a little kid then Xmas were forbidden (as we were part of USSR) and there was no commercial fuss.

I just love the idea of Christmas and I really enjoy what goes along with it. I just don't really enjoy the actual day. One day cannot live up to the expectations people place on it.

Also, I love giving gifts, but I hate getting them...it's just awkward. I prefer to just enjoy the season with people I really love and do simple things like decorate the tree and sip hot chocolate. :blush:

Yea I agree. It's just become a commercial occasion for businesses to make more money!!!!!

True and that sucks. And ppl go crazy! :o But I try to see it differently or I'd have to hate it. I try to avoid last-minute Xmas shopping and make my own cards...oh right...it's for kids. :blush: Anyhow when I was a little kid then Xmas were forbidden (as we were part of USSR) and there was no commercial fuss.

Well that's the other extreme. It should never be "forbidden". That's terrible!! :angry: