✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Mimixxx

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG!! i love christmas! my favourite time of the year!

mmmm, i couldnt live without my electric blanket... sometimes i forget its on and sleep for hrs until i wake up to a burning hot bed! :stunned:

just remembered, i have it on... gonna be too hot now...

yeh i love a hot christmas. one year me and a few other ppl went to some random pools in some flats around the neighbourhood. twas fun

whiskey and mince spies :drunk:

/hic

Already? Stressful day? :/ :P

OMG OMG OMG!! i love christmas! my favourite time of the year!

mmmm, i couldnt live without my electric blanket... sometimes i forget its on and sleep for hrs until i wake up to a burning hot bed! :stunned:

just remembered, i have it on... gonna be too hot now...

yeh i love a hot christmas. one year me and a few other ppl went to some random pools in some flats around the neighbourhood. twas fun

Haha, did you get caught?

Christmas Shopping makes me go :mad: :smash: Although there is something nostalgic and great about the holiday. I have no idea waht I want this year or what I am going to get anybody :embarrased:

Me either...or how I'm going to pay for it, but I still luffs it anyway :D

Ahhhhh I can't wait!!! I'm nearly finished my christmas shopping! I started really early because I knew I'd be so broke come december :stunned: :rolleyes: :lol:

I can't believe it's so close! No idea what I want :dizzy2:

mimi - nah we didnt get caught. some ppl passed looking at us weirdly, and this old couple were staring from the balcony, but we pretended we were there with our uncle and were pretending to wave at him in the flats :lol: :rolleyes:

i thought stuff got cheaper at christmas...? :huh:

btw, is eggnog good?

:lol: Sounds like alot of fun.

Nah stuff over here gets even more expenisive at Christmas (if that's possible). The cost of living where you are is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than ours though.

And in regards to the eggnog...I've no idea, never tasted it, however I've heard it's a bit like Bailey's and I HATe Bailey's :sick: