✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~ Ted's Thread ~

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is officially Christmas Day here now being 00:18 and all so A very Merry Christmas to all of my friends on here! So many to list but here are some: Steph, Nige, Julia, Lori, Iris, Mariana, Will, Livia, Rick, Crystal, Alyssa, Ryujiki and Tedder (wherever you are...) I am gonna get me 4000 posts and then go to bed. :D

Money and a harmonica! :cool: Well I got a Mr. Perfect washbag from my Mum and an I-Station for my Ipod from my Dad so I am happy with that. I have also got plenty of money from family so I am going to buy myself a lovely acoustic guitar. And a massive Happy Birthday for you Julia! I don't think I am around so in advance:

#Zum geburtstag viel gluck, zum geburtstag viel gluck, zum geburtstag liebe Julia, zum geburtstag viel gluck!# :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Ted.....my birthday was in november! ;)

It is just the celebration because I celebrat with my best friend and her birthday is at tuesday!But anyways thanks so much for the song........very sweet! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

You said you are going to germany....where exactly???

Oh no problem! Ermm I could find it on a map I guess. Well I will be in your sort of area! Go shopping in Koln when I am there... :P We get to go to the chocolate factory...should be very good!

It is here apparently:

17830.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Go shopping in Köln........ :P

Ah.....you go to the chocolate factory.....next to this is the sports museum...I have been there twice...but never to the chocolate factory! :P I love Köln...I hope I can study there! :D I don't know halver.....but it is in north rhine westphalia!

I live in "Rheinland Pfalz"....the area under north rhine westphalia!

Merry Christmas everybody! I am going to bed soon and then I am away for a few days so I wish all the best to the great people on here like Iris, Steph, Nige, Mariana, Livia, Lore, Rick, Nik, Gail, kekita, Julia and all the others I havent mentioned. See you soon! :D :kiss:

I am back everybody! :D :D :D I got an istation as my present from my parents along with a Jimmy Carr DVD and plenty of money from relatives so I am going to buy some Coldplay related things and a proper acoustic guitar. I hope everyone had a good Christmas! :kiss: