✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GOT TICKETS TO TORONTO!!!!!

sup625_00

I couldn't get in the site til after 10:40' date=' I was so frustrated that I was crying and throwing stuff around the room, lol. But in the end, I managed to get Section 117 for March 22 :)[/quote']

i started crying to when i didn't get tickets at first, because my dad wasn't home to help me :embarrased: what an emotional morning. after i got tickets, i felt like crying because i was so happy!

my other friend managed tickets for the second show as well, her mom got through on the phone. in a different section though. my brothers girlfriend went to get tickets at an outlet, and got tickets in the 300 level for the first show. they announced the second date RIGHT after she bought her tickets. she probably could have gotten floors or something!

I couldn't get in the site til after 10:40' date=' I was so frustrated that I was crying and throwing stuff around the room, lol. But in the end, I managed to get Section 117 for March 22 :)[/quote']

i started crying to when i didn't get tickets at first, because my dad wasn't home to help me :embarrased: what an emotional morning. after i got tickets, i felt like crying because i was so happy!

my other friend managed tickets for the second show as well, her mom got through on the phone. in a different section though. my brothers girlfriend went to get tickets at an outlet, and got tickets in the 300 level for the first show. they announced the second date RIGHT after she bought her tickets. she probably could have gotten floors or something!

Hehe, yea, so happy that I was able to get tickets :D Coldplay shouldn't play with our emotions like that :P

Aw..What happened with your brother's girlfriend really sucks...but at least she got tickets :) My friend who's supposed to go to the concert with me doesn't really want to go (thinks tickets are too expensive)...I wish I had some friends that are as obsessed as I am.

Guys, this is just a tip from personal experience, but don't bother with the Ticketmaster site, or the phone for shows like Coldplay. Not if you want good seats. Get up, and go to a Ticketmaster outlet. Especially if you live in Toronto.

The people first in line at the outlets get floor seats every time, I can assure you that, because it's been me. Second person in Line always gets 100's, then it's a free for all for 300 level tickets (I'm using Toronto shows as an example, but adjust it for your venue). If you stick around for a few minutes you'll always end up with at least a pair of seats. You can be out by the time some people even get in to the website.

Plus, if you don't get first in line, be friendly, and ask whoever did to get you a pair of tickets too (unless they plan to buy 8) and pay them cash on the spot (I always bring cash). You'll end up with floors and it'll be worth it. I've sold tickets for their face value (to the last Toronto show) on the spot to people who were friendly while waiting in line (they were 18th row floor seats).

So, in summary, go to a Ticketmaster outlet, there's less a chance you'll be dissapointed. Plus you'll have your tickets in your hand before you even pay for them. It's a better experience.

I was sixth in line and got 4 tickets in the 300's today. I gave the two 4th row floor seats that I got in the presale to my girlfriend and her friend.

Hehe u might think im crazy, but i got 2 cousins in Toronto and 1 of them loves Coldplay so i thought that i might go there (12 hours traveling :P) and see them with him. and we managed to buy 2 tickets in Section 102. I REALLY cant wait till i see it, its like a dream come true since i know they will never come here :D

Really hope i might see some of u there :)