✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm...cold

bergþóra

Hi.

I'm new and I just wanted to ask you guys one thing?

What is it in coke that is so addicting. It doesn't even taste good and the after taste is worse...Can't be the coffine, I don't drink coffee cause I think it tastes bad. But still I drink Coke but still it tastes bad. What's up with that? I mean really they've got to be putting some drug in it or something.

Just in case you're wondering: Yes, I am very very bored.

yeah it is the caffeine!! dont drink coke, its poisonous! :shock: you are from iceland! weeee :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D welcome welcome welcome!!!! tell other people in iceland to also come and join this board

• 2 weeks later...

When I first started reading this thread, I thought they were talking about the drug coke (the stuff you sniff up) :lol: Silly me!

ummm... why the drink 'coke' is so addictive, I do not know. I don't drink the stuff very often.

Hi.

I'm new and I just wanted to ask you guys one thing?

What is it in coke that is so addicting. It doesn't even taste good and the after taste is worse...Can't be the coffine, I don't drink coffee cause I think it tastes bad. But still I drink Coke but still it tastes bad. What's up with that? I mean really they've got to be putting some drug in it or something.

Just in case you're wondering: Yes, I am very very bored.

LISTEN MISSY DIET COKE IS MY LIFE! AND YES AS ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE NOW I AM ADDICTIED. I AM A DIETCOKEAHOLIC! SO UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE CONTROLLED BY THE DRINK DONT DRINK IT! BTW IT TASTE DARN GOOD TO ME :-D

• 6 months later...