✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is there a song that means a lot to you??

staring elf

I have LOADS of songs that mean special things to me. One is 'Come Back Brighter' by Reef:

'Been down, but I've come back brighter. ....... I won't be sat here waiting for you - so come and take me on!!'

Very optimistic song. :-D

my girlfriend has been trying to make Ben Folds's "The Luckiest" into "our" song but i think all she did was make me sick of it because she plays it EVERY time i come over. :roll:

so i guess there isn't a song that means a lot to me personally... unless you count songs that i've written, in which case a lot of them mean a lot to me because they're written about something that happened to me...

wow..

my girlfriend has been trying to make Ben Folds's "The Luckiest" into "our" song but i think all she did was make me sick of it because she plays it EVERY time i come over. :roll:

so i guess there isn't a song that means a lot to me personally... unless you count songs that i've written, in which case a lot of them mean a lot to me because they're written about something that happened to me...

tat's sounds cool...can i have ur lyrics??

hmmm... i think "alive" from POD really means something to me... dunno why coz i don't even like their other songs but that one just gives me power.....

"excuse mr." from Ben Harper its also quite special....

"I'll be there as soon as I can, but I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before..."

Muse - "Unintended"

Three of the guys I was in love with loved that song. And I've always loved it as well. So it means a lot to me. Actually it makes me cry every single time I listen to it... :cry:

Tom' date=' you're clever to write songs. 8) I tried but I never could :( I'm not having a good day, am I?[/quote']

don't say that until you've heard any of them. ;)

oh hell... here's one http://artists2.iuma.com/site-bin/mp3gen/66216/IUMA/Bands/Severn/audio/Severn_-_Faltering_Grasp.mp3

not the best performance i've ever gotten but there it is anyway. that's me on piano and vocals... and the cheesy strings.

Tom' date=' you're clever to write songs. 8) I tried but I never could :( I'm not having a good day, am I?[/quote']

don't say that until you've heard any of them. ;)

oh hell... here's one http://artists2.iuma.com/site-bin/mp3gen/66216/IUMA/Bands/Severn/audio/Severn_-_Faltering_Grasp.mp3

not the best performance i've ever gotten but there it is anyway. that's me on piano and vocals... and the cheesy strings.

TOM!! That's you! It's really good! I've heard a guitar that was made to sound like a piano before, but your piano sounds like a guitar in places!! Very nice. 8)