✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WILL'S SAUSAGE THREAD

fudge

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol: this thread is bananas...

Btw, i failed my 2nd driving test this morning :cry: :( ...........BUT I COULDNT GIVE A CRAP, 'COZ MY COLDPLAY TICKETS ARRIVED IN THE POST THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dizzy: :wacko: :dizzy: :wacko: :dizzy: :wacko: :dizzy:

^Just because someone passes first time doesn't make them a better driver! :wink3:

Sometimes people might be "borderline" and get lucky on the day depending on the examiner or how many people have passed that day.

The annoying thing is the frustrating wait for the next opportunity!! :)

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah i agree, most of it is pot luck on the day. I would have passed with only 5minors if i hadnt have stupidly cut someone up slightly and the instructor had to use his break. :angry: It was so frustrating coz i never do things like that, i just had a weird dumb moment. I think i was getting too confident coz i thought i'd passed. Grrrr. Oh well....gotta wait til January now. :rolleyes:

But i got home to find my tickets, so that cheered me up BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sarah*, :lol: excellent, you forgot the goat cheese :sneaky: OMG just realised its Free!!

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION, :lol: the wiggly suasages :rolleyes:

Yeah i agree, most of it is pot luck on the day. I would have passed with only 5minors if i hadnt have stupidly cut someone up slightly and the instructor had to use his break. It was so frustrating coz i never do things like that, i just had a weird dumb moment. I think i was getting too confident coz i thought i'd passed. Grrrr. Oh well....gotta wait til January now.

ah bad luck Steph, better luck next time, my friend failed cause she hit the curve that was really frustrating for her cause she did everything else perfect!

Hey i'm 22 and haven't got my P's:embarrased: my nerves go haywire during any type of exam, test etc :rolleyes4: :freak: