Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILL'S SAUSAGE THREAD

Featured Replies

Your all fucking crazy --- icant believe this! I was curious first why this thread was so hot... but now I know and I wont be back! HAHA

  • Replies 801
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your all fucking crazy --- icant believe this! I was curious first why this thread was so hot... but now I know and I wont be back! HAHA

ย 

ย 

ย 

You mean that now you know that it was because of the Don't Panic video?

ย 

or what?

ย 

:P haha

Hey guys look what I found !

ย 

Sausage Revolution! or Viva la sausage! :D

ย 

wurstrevolution.jpg

I am ashamed to have laughed ;(

Why am I laughing?!

ย 

:laugh3:

Hey guys look what I found !

ย 

Sausage Revolution! or Viva la sausage! :D

ย 

wurstrevolution.jpg

ย 

ย 

sausagesf1.gif

That thing looks so wrong. :lol:

^ Ain't that the point :wink3: ?

Hey guys look what I found !

ย 

Sausage Revolution! or Viva la sausage! :D

ย 

wurstrevolution.jpg

ย 

sausagesf1.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

:lol:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

THAT

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

IS

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

F***ING

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yall got nothing to do.... BUt i gotta admit this thread s funny,,, thats why im joinning in ...haha

thats why im joinning in ...haha

ย 

You mean you're joining IT :P

  • 2 months later...

2laq6fr.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

sausagesf1.gifThis thread seriously needs to be bumped... I am in the mood for some Will Sausage :sneaky:

awww.... i missed this thread!!!!! :lol:

ย 

sausagesf1.gif

:dozey: FINALLY ! a THREAD REBUMP WORTH GETTING OUT OF BED FOR!:wink3:

ย 

Pris, I take it your still making sure these are all organic for me in my absence?:inquisitive:

ย 

Carry on, dear pervs, and keep me in mind as you continue stuffing yourselves with Will`s goodness!

ย 

miss you all, and really missed this thread!:kiss:

hey

ย 

Hey woman, nice to see you around here

ย 

ย 

ย 

Thanks Neighbour!!:kiss:

ย 

Holding down the Alamo, still, I see?

ย 

I forgot to pm you to say, the Nov. OKC concert was amazing, if only for the fact actual human lifeform was discovered in OKLAHOMA of all places:laugh3:

Must have been all those Texans using their passports to bravely cross the border and fill up the Ford Center:cool:

ย 

Yeehaw!:cowboy:

  • 3 weeks later...

sausage.jpg

ย 

:P

YAY PRIS!! Thanks for the bump!

ย 

sausage-1.jpg

ย 

ย 

WILL'S SAUSAGE THREAD IS BACK!!!

ย 

sausagesf1.gif

ย 

:dance:

ย 

:sweatdrop:

ย 

Best thread EVER!!!

^^^

You have soooo converted to the dark side now...... :sneaky: :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.