✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ooooooooooo boy, eh eh, drunk thread

Reilly

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah there's nothing better than going to lectures drunk :drunk: then sleeping in a lab when your meant to be doing course work....oh the joys of it all :D

Am I drunk on alcohol....no, but I'm drunk on cheese :idea2:

It went brilliant actually. I was going in this morning for a super important seminar and the work I did at 6am this morning was so vital because I was the only one who did it. I basically was the only one talking the entire class and I probably got a super high participation mark.

Sorry Rick, haha. Yeah my nickname is Reilly but my first christian name is Miceal.

Irene! Holy shmoly. You need to be on here more I miss you. Tell Eline to get her ass on as well.

Hey Ellepher! Hey Burns :thinking:

Yeah damn right Feeeeee, drunk in lectures is great. But in my Film studies showing of a film once, I showed up late and was panicking but luckily the film had already started and the room was dark so I thought I could sneak in un-noticed. But instead I walked in, hit my head off the bottom bar of the film screen and the whole thing fell down to much laughter and applause and a lecturer questioning my repeated lateness and drunken condition.

Good times.

you're all wrong his real name is Pete :/

Hahahahaha I am pete where is my cumbag :/

Haha Im usually not so consistently drunk but Im living it up cuz Im going home in a week, for 6 weeks. I am about to spend all my money on a leather jacket though, it will literally leave me with a bank balance of £0 haha and the only money I'll have is the £2 change from the £78 jacket. Gotta live on that for 7 days.

Oh well at least I can still buy a bottle of Bud :wacko:

OK! Im drunk again, keeping a good streak going here. But I must be ready for stewarding a premiership football match tomorow, ho yeah.

:laugh1:

buy léather :disappointed: SM guy :whip: :thinking:

don't whip my father :whip: i will do my daily poetry :)

hey friend your name is Rbags :/ or vomitbag

:wideeyed:

:laugh1: Write poetry about it or pooetry :sick:

Rip out the pages and start a new letter ;)

Hi friend Im back ;)

Im going.

Hi friend Im back :)

^^^^^mindless banter

Heeey now rick, I like you but quite simply you dont understand what she is talking about and dont have the right to comment. OK? If you knew what it was, you'd be laughing like me. This is what people dont understand.

Heeey now rick, I like you but quite simply you dont understand what she is talking about and dont have the right to comment. OK? If you knew what it was, you'd be laughing like me. This is what people dont understand.

Okay........ :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: *runs off to hide in the nearest corner: :cry: