Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK TV SCHEDULE

Featured Replies

  • Replies 345
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Will makes me laugh. It's like he woke up and he rubs his face. He has such a wait before he comes in with that song....:lol:

ย 

And he's caught on camera.

Anyone who's got VH2 there's a whole evening of Coldplay on, all repeats no doubt but worth a look anyway. (I actually had no idea, luckily my mum was channel hopping and found it!)

  • Author

When? Now?

  • Author

oh - it's the same ol same ol...

ย 

sorytellers, inside track, live @ the chapel yadda yadda yadda...:laugh4:

Oh well, can't really think of anything else to do on a sunday evening :)

  • Author

I can't hog the telly. I already hog the 'puter. Hubby would kill me...:laugh4:

ย 

I just sky+'d it...again...

:lol: Well I don't have a hubby yet and luckily my dad is a fan so mums gone up stairs and we've got the tv.

  • Author

:cool:

ย 

Well I have all that stuff on my harddrive. I can watch it anytime...

My hubby gets annoyed because I hog the computer too much!! :lol:

  • Author

Well, my hubby gets internet access @ his work, I don't so..........

ย 

Plus - I run 6 websites. what does he want for nothing - a rubber buscuit..?

ย 

:laugh4:

  • 1 month later...

Well, it's not for the UK, but I just saw that a Spanish music channel called "Sรณl Mรบsica" is showing a Coldplay concert this night at 11pm. But I really don't know what kind of concert.. :(

ย 

Sol mรบsica, sus programadores y reporteros se saben al dedillo la historia del pop britรกnico: los Beatles, los Rolling, los Kinks, los Who, David Bowie, T. Rex, Spandau Ballet, Duran Duran, Culture Club, Oasis, Pulp, Blurโ€ฆ Los herederos de esta ilustre genealogรญa se llaman Coldplay y estรกn dirigidos Por Chris Martin, un chico tรญmido y apocado, que sin embargo es dueรฑo de una sensibilidad extrema y parece que tiene alas musas a su lado todo el dรญa. El รบltimo รกlbum de Coldplay se llama โ€œFix Youโ€ y alguna s de sus mejores canciones constituirรกn el repertorio del Concierto en directo que vamos a ofrecer en nuestra programaciรณn de enero.
  • Author

Cool for the Spanish fans...

El รบltimo รกlbum de Coldplay se llama โ€œFix Youโ€

ย 

that spanish article names CP's last album "Fix You" , am i right?:laugh3:

ย 

foocking bastards :veryangry:

El รบltimo รกlbum de Coldplay se llama โ€œFix Youโ€

ย 

mmm they didnt know to much about the album

Hey !! SOL MUSICa the album its call X&Y :P

that spanish article names CP's last album "Fix You" , am i right?:laugh3:

ย 

foocking bastards :veryangry:

ย 

yeah but i guees they just had the rong info :p

Larry where did you find it...I think it can be the Pacha gig from last year that I'm uploading in the multimedia section :)

ย 

maybe they were meaning the last "single"...I hope so :laugh3:

:D I was looking for the TV programme this evening and suddenly I saw that pic with Coldplay. :D I nearly got a heart attack. ;)

  • 3 months later...

*Bump*

ย 

July 30th Sunday 20:00 (7pm UK-Time) uk_bbc2.gif : Top of the Pops: The Final Countdown

ย 

After 42 years and over 2000 editions, Top of the Pops announces its very last Number 1 tonight. This final show reunites many of the show's best-known presenters, including Jimmy Saville, Tony Blackburn, Janice Long, Mike Reid, Reggie Yates, Edith Bowman and so many more in a celebration of the programme's history. Featuring many of the greatest performances through the decades from The Rolling Stones, Spice Girls, Sonny and Cher, Wham, Madonna, Beyonce, Take That, Coldplay and others

ย 

Source: http://www.tvtv.de

ย 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ย 

I guess it's an old performance and I didn't know which song they will perform at this final show, but I thought it's great to see Coldplay on TV (BBC2) again, so I posted it. :wink3:

*Bump*

ย 

July 30th Sunday 20:00 (7pm UK-Time) uk_bbc2.gif : Top of the Pops: The Final Countdown

ย 

After 42 years and over 2000 editions, Top of the Pops announces its very last Number 1 tonight. This final show reunites many of the show's best-known presenters, including Jimmy Saville, Tony Blackburn, Janice Long, Mike Reid, Reggie Yates, Edith Bowman and so many more in a celebration of the programme's history. Featuring many of the greatest performances through the decades from The Rolling Stones, Spice Girls, Sonny and Cher, Wham, Madonna, Beyonce, Take That, Coldplay and others

ย 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ย 

I guess it's an old performance and I didn't know which song they will perform at this final show, but I thought it's great to see Coldplay on TV (BBC2) again, so I posted it. :wink3:

ย 

What on earth will the likes of McFly, Son of Dork and Groanan Keating do now they won't have TOTP to hype up their awful songs??

What a shame - my heart bleeds for them!:P

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.