✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your profession/major/what do u want to be?

Manders

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for it...

Damnit I thought I'd be original in wanting to be a journalist like "Oh, he wants to be a journalist, interesting that..." But screw it anyways. I want to write, fuck you.

:-o He wants to write and to f**k me :-o

Well ....

I'm a FASHION DESIGN major. I just completed my first 2 years and I'm looking for a job as an assitant designer.

*There was a time when I wanted to be a dentist, an accountant, or even a college professor.

i'm in my last few weeks of being a graphic design student but have serious reservations about going into the industry, i'm pretty disillusioned with it & its fickle, trendy ways & the people just grate on me..i dont really like to dwell on the future too much & esp as i'll be owing a truckload of $$$ to banks, too depressing!! but, i'd like to work in the music industry or tv/films maybe...

i'm in my last few weeks of being a graphic design student but have serious reservations about going into the industry' date=' i'm pretty disillusioned with it & its fickle, trendy ways & the people just grate on me..i dont really like to dwell on the future too much & esp as i'll be owing a truckload of $$$ to banks, too depressing!! but, i'd like to work in the music industry or tv/films maybe...[/quote']

hun, graphic design don't pay too well either - unless you're brilliant ... :sad: Finish your course, then get out sideways into your true vocation!! :D

i`m sorry. i`ve been in a quite strange mood lately becuz i`m STRESSED WITH THE EXAMS I`M TAKING THIS MONTH!!!!!!!! and when i am stressed i try to forget about it and talk random crap

LOL no worries, l find it humorous

WOW shangrila' date=' thats SUCH A cool Job!!! thats looks like its gonna be enjoyable! :D[/quote']

Thanks. I have a friend who is majoring in psychology, just like you. I think its interesting how some psychologists work with the police to figure out a perpetrators intentions. I forgot what the correct title of this profession is? but I think it's cool. :-D

i`m sorry. i`ve been in a quite strange mood lately becuz i`m STRESSED WITH THE EXAMS I`M TAKING THIS MONTH!!!!!!!! and when i am stressed i try to forget about it and talk random crap

Me too :)

what type of music are you into? do you perform?

its hard to describe my music, because I've been playing solo acoustic shows and havent been able to create my music to its fullest (I'm workin on that right now) I play at whatever open mic night I can find, and book 2-hour shows about once a month

my influences are Travis (vocals), Coldplay (composition, vibe), Sigur Ros (effects), Ben Folds Five (vibe), Doves (experimentation), Goo Goo Dolls (brightness, tuning), Ours (darkness, vocals)... basically, its all at my website, which is below my sig...

what type of music are you into? do you perform?

its hard to describe my music, because I've been playing solo acoustic shows and havent been able to create my music to its fullest (I'm workin on that right now) I play at whatever open mic night I can find, and book 2-hour shows about once a month

my influences are Travis (vocals), Coldplay (composition, vibe), Sigur Ros (effects), Ben Folds Five (vibe), Doves (experimentation), Goo Goo Dolls (brightness, tuning), Ours (darkness, vocals)... basically, its all at my website, which is below my sig...

AHHH I FANCY THE DOVES a lot! :D

i just took my 1st exam. 4 left.

i just took my 1st exam. 4 left.

ah, and how did that go? are you prepared for the ones coming up?

study like a mad woman lol...well l do :roll: in the end its worth it