✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The person who interviewed me hates Coldplay!

JessLovesColdplay

I went for a job interview today and somehow we got onto the topic of music and he asked what kind of music I liked. I said Coldplay and he reacted so badly to it. I've never met anybody that disliked them so much. Do you think I'll get the job now? :P On another note, the interview lasted 2 and a half hours with two different people. :o I better get the flippin' job!! ;)

hahaha....that's crazy! Yeah, this guy at my work Stuart HATES coldplay, and i mean HATES!! He totally trashed talked them...it was so surprising..i mean, i expected a "i'm not a fan"..but damn that guy went nuts....actually, Chris was at the butt of all his insults.. :roll: :shrug:

omg those beeeeesterds should shit themselves and eat itl...and i hope u get the flippin job ;)

:o oh my lol

hmmm, yah, lve never met anyone who hates coldplay before, for the most part, the majority enjoy their songs...:-o strange.

well the majority of the people here have never heard of coldplay

You should get the job cause it shouldnt be based on the kind of music you like, i think, i guess it depends what job u were interviewing for

Guest radi0ed

My ex girlfriend never liked them too ! what the hell does she know about them when all she liked was all that thrash metal !! god that used to drive me mad :x

Maybe when Im 91 and your 93 it'll be ok, yeah?

I have to explain this to sooo many people. I come to a place that is endorsed by a band I hate because its much funner than going to a place and just saying "Yeah, _____ rule....snore".

Short explanation, get it?