Jonnys Pedal Board

theclient

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is that what he used on Yellow originally? And GPASUYF?

nope vintage rat. I realy dont knowwhich song he played with them . Think High speed or something or just the pedal as a boostpedal. As he use to placed it next to his tremolo

nope vintage rat. I realy dont knowwhich song he played with them . Think High speed or something or just the pedal as a boostpedal. As he use to placed it next to his tremolo

So does he use Vintage Rat as the boost or as a base distortion sound?

So does he use Vintage Rat as the boost or as a base distortion sound?

pro co vintage rat

=

base distortion

MXR micro amp as boost

this pedal where i'm talking about could be boost also.or maybe its an acoustic simulator used in trouble

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

try with squier. the jagmaster is a excellent and the´51 is just great for starters. the affinity tele is good too.

and in pedals i think the rp200 or rp300 will be enough.you must think in an amplifier too:D . i think the line 6 spiderII is a great choice

:cool:

does anyone have some pics of buckland's early pedalboard like from 2000-2002

I think they aren't any good ones. But i will tel you few pedals he had on that flight case. cry baby 535 first version in chrome.(not the crybaby 535Q).I just bought one on ebay as they don't made them anymore. So he had also an proco vintage rat a boss RV3 and a boss TR-2 on it + his DD5 pedal. And probarly his line 6 delay pedal also thats all i think. Ow and theres alot of info on http://www.thebucklandreligion.tk .

probably not because thats before they got big so they werent tapeing that kind of stuff. The best youd hope for is a fan or member of the bands personal pics that might happen to catch a glimps of his board. I own pretty much all of his effects. I can tell you that if the reason you want to know is you are after his earlir sound the only real difference is that for his distortion he uses his rat the most. Back then he used his Color Sound Tonebender and Big Muff more. Gives you that warmer "yellow" type sound.