OMFG MICEAL OH'REALLY???

MAFE

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Guest LiquidSky

hahaha I know! I was clicking on random numbers and then I saw this. I couldn't help myself. It was so hilarious! hahaha:lol:

Guest LiquidSky

The one I made? I should look it up. Didn't see it. Speaking of Lea. I can't believe after all this time I still haven't catch up to her post account! She was a crazy poster!:o

Oh my god she was out of her mind...what a crazy bitch...i dont know if you remember all our conversations and Ren was upset about it because he couldnt understand what the hell we were saying!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH....oh god....and the fights between everybody and Albie! hahahaha

Guest LiquidSky

I always found it funny that whenever we talked our way, people would pretend they would understand what we were saying lmao!:laugh3::lol:

Hola Ari...well not at all...Josce brought me here to check some threads and i was having fun!! maybe sometimes ill post here...como estas Beita?

Ah asi que nos haces una pequeña visita :)

Yo bien, sigo con la carrera el año próximo voy al extranjero el curso entero. :D Por lo demás la vida sigue igual (uy ahí parecía julio iglesias :p )

¿y tu que tal?

i'm not crazy i have not yet shaved my head and attacked paparazzi with an umbrella :nice:

i've remembered all those crazy nights posting quicker than a ray of lights melting conversations "feels nostalgic" that explains a lot my post account :laugh1:

remember even now that reilly had spoken about his penis size

and yes i remember that i've always be very good at remembering numbers mostly those ones :laugh1:

dunno if it was more macaroni than spaghetti :thinking:

Mafe did you remember of that David? and how everybody was stalking everybody :laugh1: (moslty me :laugh1: ) i should start again but the board is like a a children playground :kid:

Jeff must be legal now though :laugh1:

"feels old" if this continue this was my ass 's gonna wrinkle like Ren's that i will gotto apply mafe remede :uhoh: