✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tell us something about your country,culture...

Ondes Martenot

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been in SUI only for 3 months,we can talk about this in 8 years if you want :P

the start is very hard i know,but swiss people told me that they're not very opened to foreigners :/ i don't know

i know a german man,he is funny,always talks about something,i like him :lol:

very interesting to talk with him,he also has a beatiful daughter :wink3:

i've been in SUI only for 3 months,we can talk about this in 8 years if you want :P

the start is very hard i know,but swiss people told me that they're not very opened to foreigners :/ i don't know

i know a german man,he is funny,always talks about something,i like him :lol:

very interesting to talk with him,he also has a beatiful daughter :wink3:

i like the beautiful daughter part... :P

a guy that works with me is albanian and moved to this town a few months ago... he told that the first day he brought his daughter to school, 2 kids aproached them and said: "you're new here? come with us we'll show you the school..."

in portugal this doesn't happen...

i also have some nice classmates,who are trying to translate me something if i don't understand the teacher.what i meant is : swiss people are nice,no doubts,but if you wanna go closer to them,it's difficult in my opinion...i don't know maybe it will take months,years to find very good friends.

i'm fuckin proud that i'm russian,i don't like what happens in my country now,but i'm proud of great people who are russian: Pushkin,Mendeleev,Gorbachev,Lermontov...

i'm proud that i was born in biggest country in the world,a lot of countries hate Russia,but i never questioned my nationality...

so ppl if you hate your country you're fools

i'm fuckin proud that i'm russian,i don't like what happens in my country now,but i'm proud of great people who are russian: Pushkin,Mendeleev,Gorbachev,Lermontov...

i'm proud that i was born in biggest country in the world,a lot of countries hate Russia,but i never questioned my nationality...

so ppl if you hate your country you're fools

that's the posting i ever seen from you... ;)

Cool ;)

It's just that I have talked to people from other countries and they have this image that the USA is the ideal place to live out the american dream...I don't feel that way, personally. In fact..my plans can lived out in other countries better. I don't plan on being here too long.

other places would do.

I want to live in Spain :)