✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tell us something about your country,culture...

Ondes Martenot

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:stunned: me too,actually not in Spain,in Catalunya :wacky: Catalunya is NOT Spain!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :lol:

and not only because my fave football team is Barcelona :dozey: now i live in SUI but i don't like it so much,maybe it's too early to say that (after 3 months being here).I planned to go to Barcelona this summer,depends how much free time i will have in July.

about states,if USA will have a better president the situation can change to a positive way

yeah, you don't hear too much bad news about them.

There are differnent advantages that other countries have. Like some have free healthcare and such (but that makes for high taxes) so you have to consider what is more important. And other people's economies affect their culture and religion.

It is hard to choose which place would be "ideal" to live at ..but since that was nto a question :P

I don't have to choose. But honestly ...Spain would be nice

i'm from argentina and it's really funny seeing all the tourist dressed as 'gauchos', 'cos they think it's common. Let me make a statement: 'There is nobody in buenos aires or any other city in the country to wear gaucho clothes, and wearing a silly hat is not gonna make you,tourists,a part of the environment.'

thank you

Blueflash' date=' in my opinion swiss people are closed to become their friends it can take ages...[/quote']

I totally agree with you. Wherever you go people are a lot more open- minded than here. I don't really have a problem with this because I am Swiss, but still I think this is a negative aspect about Swiss culture. :embarrased:

But you will see that you can find very good friend here, unfortunately it takes a little more time to get to know people here. :)

Blueflash' date=' in my opinion swiss people are closed to become their friends it can take ages...[/quote']

I totally agree with you. Wherever you go people are a lot more open- minded than here. I don't really have a problem with this because I am Swiss, but still I think this is a negative aspect about Swiss culture. :embarrased:

But you will see that you can find very good friend here, unfortunately it takes a little more time to get to know people here. :)

true!!!!!!!! ;)

i'm from argentina and it's really funny seeing all the tourist dressed as 'gauchos', 'cos they think it's common. Let me make a statement: 'There is nobody in buenos aires or any other city in the country to wear gaucho clothes, and wearing a silly hat is not gonna make you,tourists,a part of the environment.'

thank you

They do that in mexico, wear the indigenous clothing from here, which rarely anyone wears in the cities (maybe in rural or mountainous< also rural :rolleyes: )

But they take it too far. They dress like as if they were going to be in a book for customary clothing or something, but it is not really common

Here in the states, we don't have "customary" clothing..what like jeans, and polos?

We are just a big mesh of cultures. I mean that is awesome and all..but born Americans don't really have anything distinct...ya know?

it's not like i don't like tourist,i do,they're a big part of the economy, but wouldn't it be better if they bought a little 'obelisco', or went to iguazu falls and got one of those little wooden animal (i was there last year,the best experience of my life, i highly recommend it :P )