✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tell us something about your country,culture...

Ondes Martenot

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japanese tourists are scary... they always have their cameras and take pictures of everything and everyone... I have experiences of this... :rolleyes:

I can't understand why they keep coming here, there's nothing to see...

I was in a major shopping mall in Surfers Paradise(pretty much the top tourist destination in aus)and i was about 5 years old and these japanese tourists come up and pull me to the side and start takin photos of me. It was scary, i didnt know what was happenin :cry: :cry:

Newcastle Newcastle Newcastle TOON TOON

Home of Geordies and batter on your fish and chips. The pride of the North East and all that stuff.

I love my hometown. But I'd love it more if it was slightly warmer. Like, lots warmer.

Ohhhh and since Turkey has been mentioned... Emre! Emre! Emre!

germany ... the country of beer-drinking,yodeling people ...

i like it here ... though the economic situation is fucked up ... whatever.

since i live in frankfurt, we have loadsa tourists here.

especially on holidays. you just go to that famous shopping mile ("Zeil") and you can hear people talking in almost every single language.

yesterday i waited for my friends in front of a department store and there were some cute english blokes passing me! that was just hilarious.

i love tourists. they think we're drinking beer and developing cars all day ... :D

today when i wanted to go home from work, there was an asian couple and they asked me how to get to the main station (cause they had to go to the airport). they were soooo cute ... he he. i had to explain everything in english but i love helping tourists out ;)

the only thing i am afraid of is the fact that people out there in the world (who don't live close to germany) still think that we're xenophobic. i hate it.

and i hate the fact that people still make fun of us and hitler and all that stuff. that's why some germans are embarressed to be proud of their homecountry.

we're just afraid to show around that we're germans ... :dozey: that's quite sad...

i think that almost the same thing is happening to the USA now. it is a trend to be against bush and all that shit but people actually don't fucking know what the fuck they're talking about (no, i am not for bush but that's the effing truth).

it ain't freakin "cool" to be against a certain country!!!

• 10 years later...

Happy anniversary to this thread...

Many people say that my country is too hot and humid. It is true. I live in an island which is 1 out 17,000 islands in the country. Crazy how it sounds and it's true.

I live around an hour by plane from an island where many foreigners go there. They love going because of its nature and beach.