✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

::: Mutate yourself :::

ClearAsCrystal

Okay...so I finally thought up some kind of topic...I don't make topics much ...blah blah.

Okay

So...we have the ability to mutate ourselves and pick parts that we want...right? (for "pretend") :rolleyes:

What would you make of yourself?

Like...I would have maybe a lizard tail and maybe like, a third arm ...but it is not an arm it is a leg where an arm would LOOK nice...and then I would use it to kick ..people with, and it would be unexpected because people would just think I use it as a third arm. I dunno

yeah

hmmm and then... I would have eyes with several different "powers" you know :)

Some other stuff that I can add later

So..mutate yourself :borg:

yeah!

I think I would have something that can temporarily shut down selective senses...like ..

if someone ugly enough to need to wear a paper bag passes by...blam! I shut off my vision. Or if someone is talking I could shut off my hearing.

I guess this would go for what powers your mutations would give? :huh:

Oh well now we're thinking like that... I'd like the ability to shoot people with my fingers.

Like when you make your hand into a gun shape, and shout bang, it actually shoots them. You could change it to different modes, such as soft sponge ball, or titanium metal bullets.

And, the ability to have sparkly white teeth without having to brush my teeth.

And... The ability to be able to change my hairstyle by clicking my fingers and thinking of a style. I've dreamt about that so so much. Styling my hair is the worst thing in the world. Cause I'm picky and it takes so long...

The teeth and the hair things... You could say vain, but I just care enough about myself to pride myself somewhat on how I look :P Just, brushing my teeth and doing my hair... It's 10 mins a day I could spent doing something else.

And it would mean I could try new things (with my hair, not my teeth) more often. All about suprise and excitement. :P

The gun thing would just be fun as hell. Imagine having a huge group of friends in a sponge ball hand-gun fight? It'd be like... paintballing, but in real terrain (i.e. your street).

:D

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwe

that's gross :angry:

Something I have wished in my truest dreams is the ability to

and it may seem gross but super uber handy as hell...

to be able to puke on command...like, whenever I felt like it.

Just think....Some stupid kid comes up to you with a real lame remark...

what do you do?

PUKE!

Problem solved...hands down

So many things...like go home sick if you throw up in class :huh: :huh: :huh:

I've never met Jackson, he might be a really nice person.

I won't judge him till I meet him. And I plan on getting very very famous, so hopefully I will meet him one day.

He'd be an incredibly interesting person to talk to, you have to admit.