🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

If u stuck in an elavator wif Chris..wat would u talk 2 him?

staring elf

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris:"Wat' date='wat do u mean??I can't believe u said tat!!!Jz bcoz of a girl,u rather sacrifice our frenship???I never want 2 see you again,piss off!!!"[/quote']...and there was no more Coldplay....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! dont do this to them!!!!

Ok ok I won't call Guy more than Chris.I can sacrifice my happiness to Coldplay (even if it's really tough :sad: )

i dunno what i`d do. i`d ask him for an autograph (too bad if non of us had a pen) and would tell him that i`m a lefty too and that i`d luff to see them playing in poland
i would tell him the lefty thing to now come to think of it :D good idea!

indeed, my ideas are always good :P :D

you have a creative mind!

Chris:"Wat' date='wat do u mean??I can't believe u said tat!!!Jz bcoz of a girl,u rather sacrifice our frenship???I never want 2 see you again,piss off!!!"[/quote']...and there was no more Coldplay....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! dont do this to them!!!!

Ok ok I won't call Guy more than Chris.I can sacrifice my happiness to Coldplay (even if it's really tough :sad: )

oh you're such a saint to sacrifice yourself! :D

"Excuse me are you Chris Martin?

-Well,yes!

-Oh my god,I'm sooooooo happy to meet you,I love your band so much.Can I have an autograph?

-Of course

-Oh and can you give me Guy's phone number?"

:D

LOL exactly!! thats the most brilliant part!! *about Guy's phone number :P

lt would depend...

"lol l'd say, oh, hi, l dunno if you remember me? but l met you backstage in 2003 in February, Kanata...hmmm lol anyways...this does suck doesnt it? hmm, how about you tell me Guy's number...cuz l have a cell phone here...just so he can call help :D :P "

:shrug: Amélie, has a good idea!

lt would depend...

"lol l'd say, oh, hi, l dunno if you remember me? but l met you backstage in 2003 in February, Kanata...hmmm lol anyways...this does suck doesnt it? hmm, how about you tell me Guy's number...cuz l have a cell phone here...just so he can call help :D :P "

I know lol ;)

i would because it would eat me alive for the rest of my life if i didnt say anything, thats not to say i wouldnt be nervous as hell tho, id just be liek ur my favorite band and i saw you guys in atlanta-absolutely amazing show, ur so talented and i know everyone tells you that, i would ask him if i could get a pictures with him too then id be liek goodbye, ill be going to your shows and buying your records@! keep making incredible music!!

lt would depend...

I know lol ;)

great minds think alike! :D

i dunno what i`d do. i`d ask him for an autograph (too bad if non of us had a pen) and would tell him that i`m a lefty too and that i`d luff to see them playing in poland

thank you! so do you!

....I always thought I'd be SPEECHLESS!!!.......maybe stutter alot.....or just blush profusely and talk just plain jibberish!!!.........but it was not like that at all!!! ....I HAVE talked to him (not in an elevator) but backstage in Detroit on his first visit here.....Chris and the guys are so down to earth, fun, friendly, and so easy to talk to !! :-D ......nobody said it was easy......but in this case.....it was like a rush of blood to the head!!!....no Trouble at all! :D

thank you! so do you!

thanks!

:D i try

!!