Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris 'n' Guy Pix!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.8k
  • Views 256.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh Guy looks so luscious! ( in the 2nd to last one!)

LIPS LASHES BROWN CURLS! :o :kiss:

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizard! :drunk:

  • Author

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ย 

"These are a few of my favourite things...."

ย 

cg6.jpg

ย 

cg7.jpg

[a demented looking Guy - I like!:D]

ย 

cg8.jpg

ย 

cg10.jpg

  • Author

thefinger.jpg

ย 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ย 

barks11.jpg

ย 

cg12.jpg

ย 

cg20.jpg

  • Author

I can' do this all nite long.... :D :lol:

ย 

Some of my ultimate favourite pix... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

ย 

cg23.jpg

ย 

cg22.jpg

ย 

cg24.jpg

ย 

cg5655.jpg

i want a threesome with those to :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

  • Author

The wizards meetup! :lol:

ย 

cg067.jpg

  • Author
i want a threesome with those to :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

ย 

I definitely wouldn't mind a 3-some with these too... :wink3: :wink3:

ย 

cg56et.jpg

ย 

cg50851.jpg

look, i want it so bad i can't even spell :lol:

ย 

wizard-magic :kiss:

They look like twins in the last one!!!!

ย 

Great work Nettie.........I think I can tell these two are your favess....heh heh!! and rightly so HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!! :lol:

  • Author

Mee neither... :lol:

  • Author

That last one... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

live81.jpg

I think im all Chris n Guy Pix'ed out :sweatdrop: :lol:

ย 

Guy...why you're posing like that :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

:lol: :lol: :lol: it looks like he's coming on that first one! :lol:

  • Author

I know - I so wanna jump his bones... :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :kiss:

Look at em both....they know theyre DAMN FINE and lovin it. *wipes sweat away* :dead:

I need to get away from this thread :sweatdrop:

:stunned: :dizzy2: This pictures are brilliant!!

lovin the thread here.

ย 

ย 

i'm off

  • Author

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ย 

twomchotties.jpg

[sorry will/jonny, didn't mean to blur y'all out...:lol:]

ย 

cg5680546.jpg

ย 

cg064884.jpg

ย 

theylookgreatfrombehind.jpg

ย 

blurredbuthawt.jpg

ย 

southparkedLOL.jpg

ย 

At this rate, I'm gonna run out of bandwidth again... :lol:

  • Author

nettie_jonathanross_02122005_4330.jpg

ย 

cg13.jpg

ย 

cg14.jpg

ย 

cg16.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.