🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Slobodan Milosevic found dead in his cell

Black Rose

Good riddance to him...lucky bastard...death is the easy way out...

I think many people might disagree with you, I know he was really appreciated in Serbia for bringing the national pride to that people or at least that's what they say. The conflict in the Balcans is such a complex problem and scars are still open in the area... all they can do is hope a better future maybe in the European Union with no tension between races and nationalities but there's a lot of time needed.

I mean, now that he has been found (though dead) those countries have much less impediments for their ingress at the E.U.

He got what he deserved. too bad it didnt happen 20 years ago.

Yeah I see the future, G.W.B. fugitive and pursued for war crimes in Middle East- :blank:

well..i'm from Croatia and i do hope you know what he did here.and what he did in Srebrenica. 100000 ppl in one week.

croatia:

15 000 killed and still missing, both military and civil victims

33 000 wounded - 100000 out of it shot

150 000 croatians left country during war

200 000 serbians left

200 000 destroyed houses (this includes mine :wink:)

15 000 killed and still missing, both military and civil victims

33 000 wounded - 100000 out of it shot

150 000 croatians left country during war

200 000 serbians left

200 000 destroyed houses (this includes mine :wink:)

Yay, yours also? too bad to hear... maybe this sounds weird but there's a reason why he did that? I've never really understood the problem between all those countries, all that I know is that many Serbians friends my father knew died because of it.

well.. in 1844. one serbian man, name's not important (Garashanin), made a plan called Nachertanija - a plan about Great Serbia that included croatia, as you may know it, until 1990. we were part of Yugoslavia, any way we wanted to have our own coutry and when our congress finally voted it, serbians in our country made a riot, that was a command of miloshevich (who wanted great serbia including slovenia and BIH)..and the rest is history..the facts that i already wrote. there's nothing good to say about this man, nothing..the minute he was voted as president (in 1989.) he started to fuel bad and extreme views in serbian minds, and there's a still a great number of them who think that croatia is a part and is susposed to be part of serbia. so..looking at ppl these days in serbia who're crying and pleading for miloshevich is just...oh...

well.. in 1844. one serbian man' date=' name's not important (Garashanin), made a plan called Nachertanija - a plan about Great Serbia that included croatia, as you may know it, until 1990. we were part of Yugoslavia, any way we wanted to have our own coutry and when our congress finally voted it, serbians in our country made a riot, that was a command of miloshevich (who wanted great serbia including slovenia and BIH)..and the rest is history..the facts that i already wrote. there's nothing good to say about this man, nothing..the minute he was voted as president (in 1989.) he started to fuel bad and extreme views in serbian minds, and there's a still a great number of them who think that croatia is a part and is susposed to be part of serbia. so..looking at ppl these days in serbia who're crying and pleading for miloshevich is just...oh...[/quote']

Yes they wanted to bring Serbia back to its past glory, right? I also read he's acussed for killing many muslims like in a racial-cleaning (not sure if that's the right word?)

It always happens in history, people acting in a way for some ideals doing whatever is necessary for their goals, its all justfied for them. I think only history can tell (to our sons) if he was a good-bad hero or criminal man.

However he's death now that people just need to forget all the differences Albanians, Croatians, Serbians, Montenegrians, Muslims... is just people. Hope getting into the EU can help.

Yeah..that muslim killing..that's in Srebrenica--- 10000 ppl in 7 days.

as for him good or bad person..there's no question about it..but thing is more complicated cus there were more countries that helped him with all this (powerful countries)..he's regarded as second hitler.

war is not here to forget it's there to learn something about it and move on..if you get me? moving on are crucial words for us, as for forgetting..there's an old say: for those who forget same thing happens.

my attitude to all my neighbours is good, don't worry.

:wink:

Yeah, I didn't mean that people need to forget that cause when history is forgotten cruelties of war can happen again, I meant more like forgetting differences, btw can you explain why they can hate each other so much? I know Albanians and Serbians hate each other and then in the city of Mostar (sp?) where that bridge was destroyed during the war Muslims and Christians live in dif parts of the city. I've never really understood that. :s

well i don't know if you know about Kosovo, anyway that's a part of Serbia with mostly Albanians, that were crusified under Miloshevich's regim, that was so badly that eventually in 1999/2000 NATO had to come in there and bombard the whole place.Anyway Kosovo doesn't wan't to be part of Serbia. and that's the problem, the same things happening with Montenegro cus they want to make their own country (and they have total Croatian support on that cus the way Serbia is heading is not good)

Mostar..yeah your spelling's great. kinda long thing.. so in 1992. croatians with bosnian ppl started defending themselfs together against serbian, well it's not correct when i say serbians, cus in croatia, when you say serbians you're reffering to the whole nations so the serbians that started war and were in it are called chetnici,anyway..in 1993 something caused tearing apart this pact (it's belived that international forces have something to do with this)

between us and bosnians and we started a war among themselfs. this is very complicate thing to explain on english..btw..im trying my best..

and during the fights between us there was a bombing of the bridge you're talking about, and until these last few years it was belived it was done by HVO (croatian army) that were led by general Praljak (who's now in Haag's

custody), ppl that allegedly filmed the whole bombing are disaperaed and nowhere to be found. experts now came with some new evidents that show that that bridge couldn't be destroyed with only tenk (our) and there's a new theory that say there must've been a bomb in the river under the bridge, and it's allegedly put there by foreign country that was involved secretly and that made us fight so they could get what they wanted (very dirty thing).anyway..praljak is now in haag with allegations that include this but until this day he's still claiming he never gave that order. (for bringing down the bridge)..

just a hint about "foreign country"..have you maybe watched the re-opening of bridge last year? did you see who was there..? :wink:

well i hope i made it clear for you just a bit..

ask freely..sorry for my bad english.

Yeah I kinda understood... but I still have no clue with country you're talking about.

Anyway, seems many Serbian people love the guy Misolevic and must be because of something. I saw in the tv many people present in his funeral so I bet maybe in 100 years in Serbian history books he will be a national hero and in Croatians' like a terrible dictator general. Funny uh? and you just cannot say which is right at all. ;)

not really...it's not like we're the only ones who think miloshevich is a bad guy.

as for his suporters...yesterday, while his funreal was, there was a major strike with young ppl on square in belgrade.huh...you haven't seen that ?;)

as for countries..what don't you understand? what country i'm talking about or?

I meant the country you say was involved secretly. Was it the U.S. by any chance? Of course, I guess also in other European history books. I just meant, history in general is written by the victorious. And no, I didn't know there was such that strike, in the news I get to see just was shown many of this:

f014mh23.jpg

031706_mun_10a_milosevic.jpg