✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who has seen coldplay in concert?

jewl*

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really confused with this poll :? See you Soon is not on AROBTTH, you missed out In My Place and I thought the question was have you seen Coldplay live?...........anyway, yes I have seen them live twice. Once was Glastonbury in June this year, which was amazing, but the best one was the Kentish Town Forum gig which was the best night of my life. I was right at the front and they totally rocked :D :lol:

i am also confused :? but i'll answer the "have you seen coldplay live" question. i have seen them three times - manchester apollo, 27th april 2001, liverpool uni, 20th june 2002 and glastonbury, 28th june 2002. and i am going to see them in manchester on 11th october! woowoo! :D :D :D

I haven't ever seen Coldplay live. (so sad.) When they come to the States, the closest they come is in Chicago (which i live 3 hours away). since I'm a college student with a min. wage job, money's tight so no concerts for me. It would be a great moment in time if i saw them in concert. the end. :)

Alicia

I haven't ever seen Coldplay live. (so sad.) When they come to the States, the closest they come is in Chicago (which i live 3 hours away). since I'm a college student with a min. wage job, money's tight so no concerts for me. It would be a great moment in time if i saw them in concert. the end. :)

Alicia

My first Coldplay concert was in Los Angeles, at the Mayan Nightclub. I had only heard about Coldplay through a friend of mine. I went with her reluctantly, little did I know that I would soon witness the best music I have heard in several years. That concert changed my life. That piano..I just couldn't get it out of my head. I woke up the next morning hung over and made my way to Tower records and bought the album. I was just a dumb farm boy from Oklahoma looking for answers to life in LA. That concert, (hell the Parachutes album) got me through some very rough times in LA. That album reminded me that I am a human being and I do indeed have a conscience. (somtimes very easy to forget living in LA.) :? A year or so later, I moved back home and have never been happier. Anyways, Coldplay and U2 are by far the most impressive concerts I have ever been to. I hope Coldplay can continue to play their music and change the lives of many more that hear their message and sound.

where i live they barely ever come' date=' and i have never been, so i wanna know ALL ABOUT IT!! so bragg,tell your embarrasment(if there is one), or..... what ever!1 8)[/quote']

Hey Jewel, that "ain't" true..Coldplay I know for a fact went through Dallas somtime last fall. I didn't get a chance to go see them either :(

I'm really confused with this poll :? See you Soon is not on AROBTTH' date=' you missed out In My Place and I thought the question was have you seen Coldplay live?...........anyway, yes I have seen them live twice. Once was Glastonbury in June this year, which was amazing, but the best one was the Kentish Town Forum gig which was the best night of my life. I was right at the front and they totally rocked :D :lol:[/quote'] :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:

i am also confused :? but i'll answer the "have you seen coldplay live" question. i have seen them three times - manchester apollo' date=' 27th april 2001, liverpool uni, 20th june 2002 and glastonbury, 28th june 2002. and i am going to see them in manchester on 11th october! woowoo! :D :D :D[/quote']

i went with her - she paid for my first coldplay gig so i owe her big time. i can't wait to see them in october (only just over 4 weeks) cos i saw travis in the men arena last year and it actually worked dead well - and there was the greatest air guitar player i've ever seen in front of me - he did a solo in Turn and everyone applauded him.

i am also confused :? but i'll answer the "have you seen coldplay live" question. i have seen them three times - manchester apollo' date=' 27th april 2001, liverpool uni, 20th june 2002 and glastonbury, 28th june 2002. and i am going to see them in manchester on 11th october! woowoo! :D :D :D[/quote']

i went with her - she paid for my first coldplay gig so i owe her big time. i can't wait to see them in october (only just over 4 weeks) cos i saw travis in the men arena last year and it actually worked dead well - and there was the greatest air guitar player i've ever seen in front of me - he did a solo in Turn and everyone applauded him.

too right you owe me! :lol: and yes, that man was absolutely fabulous. hehehehe. makes me laugh just thinking about him. hehehehehe

oh how i wish that i could live on london to see them in concert!!! :( maybe oneday theyll stop where i live. hmm....

whats the difference between english and british???? and i know this doesnt have anything thing to do with the subject.

im askin cause i have english in me,yet my grandmother came from london,and her parents came from there and so forth.

i know not everyone who lives there is british, i was just curious.

im one of those types who forget everything they just learn,but remeber things from a LONG TIME ago. yes its stupid. infact i think i have figured out my question! :) there the same??????? ohwell arent they??

:?

english is people just from england (London and all the other places.) British is people from england, scotland, wales, northern ireland. i think - i hope i got that right - i have no excuse seeing as i live here. :lol: i think moving to london to see them would be a little drastic though. :? :D

Coldplay live

I have seen them an astonishing four times, and they have never let me down. i saw them at glasto, manchester apollo, brixton acad, birmingham, and if anyone has any tickets for the m.e.n arena gig, i would be most grateful!

Coldplay are classed as british as they are from England, Scotland and Wales but their music is enjoyed by the world so.....that's all that matters really! 8) :D :multi:

I am about to see Coldplay live on Saturday for the first time.

Coldplay are classed as british as they are from England, Scotland and Wales but their music is enjoyed by the world so.....that's all that matters really! 8) :D :multi:

I am about to see Coldplay live on Saturday for the first time.

a week and 4 days for me!!! woowoowoo!!!!

:multi: :multi: :multi:

i got to go to the Toronto concert this year, and oh my god! it was the greatest night of my life, honestly. i was supposed to see them the first time they came to Toronto, but it got cancelled, then my boss wouldn't let me have the time off for the make up date :evil: . anyways, when are they coming baaaack?! sure it was just over a week ago, but i want more!!

I saw Coldplay live at the T.O show @ the ACC...it was AMAZING!! By far my best concert HANDS DOWN! My seats weren't that great, but it didn't matter to me, i mean, it was Coldplay. It was a fantastic experience, amazing music, amazing people, and all together an amazing night.. it was a shame that it had to end...

But the following day i saw them at the I & I so i was insanely happy!!!

Sweet :wink: :rainbowfro:

• 1 month later...

I saw coldplay live for the first time in Brussels three weeks ago, really really amazing!!! i was in the front row :-D If its possible I am an even bigger fan than before. I though Idlewild ( their back-up band) was pretty decent too.