✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who has seen coldplay in concert?

jewl*

another thing i want to say about this is you named the title for this "Live concerts" and you have a messed up poll that has nothing to do with live concerts.

i know, i know!... i just wanted to put somthing and now im just tempted to take it off.... have you ever gottin in those mood where you love somthing and then you hate it?? like today i put my hair up and later today i was so tempted to take it down........ and i did!????

oh also i like your avator gingerag!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another thing i want to say about this is you named the title for this "Live concerts" and you have a messed up poll that has nothing to do with live concerts.

i know, i know!... i just wanted to put somthing and now im just tempted to take it off.... have you ever gottin in those mood where you love somthing and then you hate it?? like today i put my hair up and later today i was so tempted to take it down........ and i did!????

• 4 weeks later...

haha yeah that happens to me all the time.

but i fix it before i end up hating it....lol

that's alright its been up there for some time and it looks good the way it is now :D

hee, hee.. i remember i posted that when i very first registered here. dang!, this place had grown!!!! ohwell, atleast it doesnt feel al lonely when it used to. (now there seems to be atleast 1 person on everytime i visit)

mostly when u are online im lying in my bed dreaming of guy!!

hate time diffrence

where do you live?

im in essex(england)how about u? hey u should come more on the guy berryman forum its quiet in there since ginger is on vacation and there's a new thread in there aswell!

mostly when u are online im lying in my bed dreaming of guy!!

hate time diffrence

where do you live?

im in essex(england)how about u? hey u should come more on the guy berryman forum its quiet in there since ginger is on vacation and there's a new thread in there aswell!

wow! thats cool! is it cold over there? i live in texas with ginger. (not with her, same state) well i will try and post alot but i dont gaurantee i will for the next 3 days, and ginger is back so things will be back to normal.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say seen'em and going to see them AS MANY TIMES AS POSS CAN THIS YEAR..and I voted for Amsterdam today 'cos that's the way I'm feelin' today and toms it will be something else I absolutely can't choose a fave.

Can only say WHISPER is my least fave. :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...