✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who has seen coldplay in concert?

jewl*

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:? Hi all... i have seen them 2 times in sweden... First time was in a little club called Göta Källaren 2 times was in Hovet a big concert place im happy so far, hoping to see them in england earls court on 17 of april :) /we live in a beautiful world..

:? Hi all... i have seen them 2 times in sweden... First time was in a little club called Göta Källaren 2 times was in Hovet a big concert place im happy so far' date=' hoping to see them in england earls court on 17 of april :) /we live in a beautiful world..

hey cool! earls court is going to be great :D

welcome to the board! im angela :D

I've seen them twice, both times in Auckland in January 2001 and August 2001, but they haven't returned to NZ since :sad: , I'm hoping they'll come to NZ and Australia after they do their US/Europe tour. Has anyone heard anything about their tour plans?

I was mightily impressed with ' In my Place' Chris Martin said after doing it. "That was better than taking a line of a hookers back" Yes it was good. I will go and see them again. and again....

COLDPLAY ARE THE GREATEST

• 2 weeks later...

I saw em at earls court in the front row :D extremely awesome isn't enough to describe how good they are, and feeder who supported were excellent too!, check out my personal album on my profile somewhere to see a couple pics I took :)