✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

how was matrix reloaded?

walkingcontradiction

It came out here two days ago. I really liked the first one, so I really want to see Reloaded. My friend saw it today, and she said the lines in the city were like so long that the lines were actually going down the street

It came out here two days ago. I really liked the first one' date=' so I really want to see Reloaded. My friend saw it today, and she said the lines in the city were like so long that the lines were actually going down the street[/quote']

:shock: Sounds like when I tried to get last minute tickets to LOTR haha. What a fool, eh? My brother just came back from it and said it bored him. But then he's pretty stupid and doesn't get the storyline half the time, so..heh. :D

Part one was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. I really got tired of the bullet-time special effects in part two.

Though, Agent Smith, the bad guy from the Matrix, is one of my favorite bad guys ever. And the highway chase was good.

IT WAS FECKIN BRILLIANT!!!! Ah guys! I got advanced screening tix and it was so worth it!!! Neo is so feckin slick and confident! The Twins ROOOOCCCKKK!!!! And we get an insight to Zion, pretty slick as well!! Oh Trinity is a legend and Agent Smith kicks ass, a very likeable villain actually LOL

a film really gets desparate when they need a 20 minute highway chase in it :shock:

That won't put me off watching it this week though :D

And don't let it put you off! It was an excellent and well-done 20 mins! Thumbs up!