🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Live 2003 and Debs??

Cece

Well i recently purchase the brilliant live 2003 dvd and this is really just a general wondering, im nearly sure i read somewhere that Debs Wild either appeared or was mentioned somewhere in said dvd. Can anyone give me a clue as to where?? Im just curious and hope that i did not fabricate this whole thing. Thanks in advance!!

xxxx

Ok ill take that into account. Anyone care to hazard a guess?? For some inexplicable reason i think i read that chris mentioned her and by mentioned i just mean said her name some where, but of this i cannot be sure! Any help is as always very much appreiciated!!

she answered once on the q&a section that she doesnt appear on the live 2003 dvd.

around 2003, she mentioned that she was at the earls court gig but on the audience, not as part of the crew. she mentions that if the msg footage would have made it, then she would be on the dvd.

:)

Yeah she doesn't come out on the dvd.. but you can hear her speak in that BBC "hello we are Coldplay" interview thingie! And supposedly she's sitting next to Noel Gallagher in that video where Chris climbs up and hugs him, but you can't really see her.

your sig is gorgeous..i guess i never actually looked at it' date=' its hilarious! "its a LOOK" :laugh4:[/quote']

Aw thanks :kiss: I'm keeping it as a campaign until he cuts the crazy mop.. though he's been looking awful sexy with it lately!

leave it to the pros' :laugh4: i do agree with that, he might need to tone it down though, but in general is okay. freaky thing is, that since chris and guy wear the messy do, as i do, my friends think that im even more obsessed than they realize...*sigh* :laugh4:

Yeah she doesn't come out on the dvd.. but you can hear her speak in that BBC "hello we are Coldplay" interview thingie! And supposedly she's sitting next to Noel Gallagher in that video where Chris climbs up and hugs him' date=' but you can't really see her.[/quote']

Just as an aside does anyone happen to know where one mite listen to the we are coldplay interview??