✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tenacious D

Sweet One

yeah theyre alright....i wouldnt buy the cd but i do like to watch them on tv....i like that video for that song i cant think of the name right now...its the one where they are in the record your own cd booth...and the devil looking think....hahaha....they were with weezer for a while but i never seen them live....they seem like a crazy band to go see live.

you know what i thought was funny the singer's name is jack black and the singer's name to the white stripes is jack white

They have this song and it is soooooo rude but hilarious!!! I don't know if this is the title but one of the lines from the song "I wanna f*** you slowly and then f*** you hard" and there are these little cartoon characters and they are so funny! I've only seen it once but I was in stitches, might have had something to do with alcohol as well maybe, funny how alcholol can make things seem funnier!!! :D

• 1 month later...
i like Tenacious D...Wonderboy......sooo serious.. :? but SOOOOO funny 8) ;)

i also liked Tribute.. "...he asked us, 'be ye angels?' and we said 'nay, we are but men..ROCK!' " CLASSIC lyric :D

haha i love those two videos. and that part in tribute too.

• 1 month later...
The guys from Tenacious D' date=' Jack Black and the other guy are the two guys at the beginning of Foo Fighters Learn to Fly video. That is one of the funniest videos ever.[/quote']it's like kyle gas or glass...something like that. that's the other guys name i think :shrug:

• 5 months later...