June 27, 200620 yr Me too. :( I did play basketball for a team, but the season ended and the coach girl has gone travelling for five months, noone to run our team and it was the only exercise I did haha!! I need to motivate myself to do some!!! Do you like any sports?
June 27, 200620 yr I did basketball too and volleyball when I was younger but only several months and moreover I was bad playing them. I haven't gone to any gym for ages although I know I should, not 'cos I'm fat (I'm quite thin), 'cos it'd be good for my body. haha, I need to motivate myself too but at the moment I haven't found this motivation in any sport!!! :sad: Yes, I like sports, like.... CHESS!!! :wacko: (It's considerated a sport, right?) How about you?
June 27, 200620 yr Well...basketball like I said....then I ride my bike quite a lot, swimming, most sports I used to do at school..like badminton, trampolining, running, netball...lol, havnt done them for ages. Im going to gooo now.....feeling sleepy! night night! nice talking to you again! :nice:
June 27, 200620 yr ooh, then it's easier for you to motivate yourself to do some sport... 'cos at least you like several of them!!!! :D gooodnight Kara and sleep well!!! :kiss: yaaay, it was nice to talk to you!! see you soon! :nice:
June 28, 200620 yr Heya! Btw..Flo...I saw someone who looked just like you at the train station yesterday!
June 28, 200620 yr Heya! Btw..Flo...I saw someone who looked just like you at the train station yesterday! Maybe it was a Flo clone!!:P A Flone??:rolleyes:
June 28, 200620 yr heya (: really? maybe it was donnie darko (did you say i would look like him?) Then in that case it was Donnie DarkFLO!!:P
June 28, 200620 yr Yeah...well he looked a bit like Jake Gyllenhaal who is Donnie Darko..but mostly like you...haha. oh well, hope you're all good! Hiya Magda! Im not too bad today! how about you?
June 28, 200620 yr Yeah...well he looked a bit like Jake Gyllenhaal who is Donnie Darko..but mostly like you...haha. oh well, hope you're all good! Hiya Magda! Im not too bad today! how about you? more like me... then he must have had a big nose :confused:
June 28, 200620 yr I'm flying to England tomorrow night. First time since Christmas. Looking forward to it - it's been a long time.
June 28, 200620 yr more like me... then he must have had a big nose :confused: No - THEN it would have been Barry ManniFLO!!:P
June 28, 200620 yr kara: fine.. my piano and english lessons are over, so i can relax at last ;) but my radio is broken, so i can't listen to any cds, it works just as a radio (i mean the local stations ) .. on sunday i won 'under the iron sea' on the local radio, and today it has arrived, so i'm so happy!! :D
June 28, 200620 yr I'm flying to England tomorrow night. First time since Christmas. Looking forward to it - it's been a long time. wow.. lucky you. where are you exactly going?
June 28, 200620 yr wow.. lucky you. where are you exactly going? First to "the family home" on the outskirts of London, and then on to visit our cousins in deepest Gloucestershire for the weekend.;)
Create an account or sign in to comment