July 30, 200620 yr Oh yeah Sarah!!!! You all met!!! PHOTOS' date=' where are photos of you altogether?! :)[/quote'] ^DITTO!!! :D :dance:
July 30, 200620 yr haha, sorry, I don't have any photos... but verena took some, I guess they'll show up sooner or later *g* lol, last night I couldn't sleep and so I kept them awake until 5am this morning... :blush: :lol:
July 30, 200620 yr Oooh what did you do lastnight Saiqa?? Im intrueged now! Awww sorry to hear that Therese. But yay you will still meet! :nice: :dance: :D my friend had this huuuuge party last night...there was lots of dancing and LOUD music; we were all on our feet for like, 5 hours. it was soo much fun! so now i have smudged makeup still on my face and my body feels like it's been rolled over by a bulldozer :laugh3: darn all you european people, you can see each other in a matter of hours. i have to hop on a 10 hour flight and then some more transport if i wanted to go visit anyone :P :laugh4:
July 30, 200620 yr :D my friend had this huuuuge party last night...there was lots of dancing and LOUD music; we were all on our feet for like' date=' 5 hours. it was soo much fun! so now i have smudged makeup still on my face and my body feels like it's been rolled over by a bulldozer :laugh3:[/quote'] Haha! :lol: Gotta love that feeling! Sounds like you had a great time! :D Yeah, I guess we take advantage of living in smaller countries! I always forget just HOW huuuuge America is!!! :stunned: It's mahoooosive!
July 30, 200620 yr it takes about 7 hours to drive from one end of texas to the other. it is insanely huge. unless you live in the eastern seaboard, then you can travel in between states pretty easily.
July 30, 200620 yr it takes about 7 hours to drive from one end of texas to the other. it is insanely huge. unless you live in the eastern seaboard' date=' then you can travel in between states pretty easily.[/quote'] WOAH! And that's just one STATE!??!! :shocked3: That's nuts!!!!!!!! I think every state in the USA is bigger than the UK lol!!! :lol: We're so teeny!
July 30, 200620 yr llol, texas is the 2nd largest sate, so it's larger than a lot of countries :P but some of the eastern states are teeny tiny :p but i remember driving through europe, i would fall asleep in one country and wake up in another!
July 30, 200620 yr Yeah, when I was in America, the states in the East were smaller....New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont werent too big....but still big compared to teeny UK.....lol
July 30, 200620 yr When the plane was taking off from Boston, and I could see all these lights outside slowly fading away in the distance, I was thinking...omg, this place America is so far away!!!! Its hard to comprehend travelling around the world sometimes...that people are on the other side of the world!!!!!
July 30, 200620 yr lol yeah, it seems like the rest of the world is so frickin far away! i mean, we're all so different from each other but we can get along with one another (for the most part, anyways :P), it's just a little awe inspiring, ya kno? bah i wish we would've gone on vacation this year instead of staying in houston.
July 30, 200620 yr :D:D perfect! it's weird how some big coutries/states have vast landscapes with nothing and then you have some countries where it's like, 2000 people per square kilometer or mile
July 30, 200620 yr it takes about 7 hours to drive from one end of texas to the other. it is insanely huge. unless you live in the eastern seaboard' date=' then you can travel in between states pretty easily.[/quote'] And that's still nothing compared to British Columbia, which is four times the size of Texas and with a total population of only three million!!:rolleyes:
July 30, 200620 yr yeah well, that's cuz nobody lives in canada i'm kidding! :P much love to my canadian brothers and sisters to the north
July 30, 200620 yr yeah well, that's cuz nobody lives in canada i'm kidding! :P much love to my canadian brothers and sisters to the north Glad to hear it!! I adore BC!!:D
July 31, 200620 yr If I remember rightly I took a chairlift into British Columbia briefly....lol Skiing where?
July 31, 200620 yr Hope you had a great time Ophelie!! Missed talking to you on here! What did you get upto on holiday?
July 31, 200620 yr Author No, I'm here Mark ;) I just had tons of things to do ! What could I say about Cyprus....It's hot, people are nice and drive on the wrong side of the road :nice: :lol: Their English is shit but it's so funny ... errr what else ? Ha, yeah, I spent the most amazing 2 weeks of my life ;) :D I missed talking to you all guys !!
July 31, 200620 yr No, I'm here Mark ;) I just had tons of things to do ! What could I say about Cyprus....It's hot, people are nice and drive on the wrong side of the road :nice: :lol: Their English is shit but it's so funny ... errr what else ? Ha, yeah, I spent the most amazing 2 weeks of my life ;) :D I missed talking to you all guys !! Well that's a very brief round-up!! Far more detail required, methinks!! Where did you visit, what did you do and who did you meet??:D
Create an account or sign in to comment