🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

lookalikes

bedofroses

have you ever seen anyone that resembles any of the coldplay guys in anyway so like looks,personality,traits,voice etc....? so this can be like from other famous people or everyday people you know personally..or anything u can think of! i can think of my art teacher looks like will in looks and clothes,voice a little,his way of standing.also i think jake from eastenders(uk soap) looks a little like him,dont laugh other ukers:laugh4:) so any takers?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work with a neurosurgoen that reminds me of Chris. Tall, skinny, at times when he speaks he wrinkles his forehead like Chris. When the Trouble US video came out, they had the same haircut. It was freaky. I would catch myself staring and he was like "what?" ahahahhaa :embarassed: He's also very hyper and races around like a crazy man all the time.

I used to think this guy I kinda know looks kinda like Chris (facial features..has blue eyes and the kinda gappy teeth)

632342925_l.jpg

Whatd'ya think, lol? Ignore the hair!!

it does in a way yes!!! the eyes,the eyebrow shape,the lips,teeth as u said..

Me and my best friend are trying to find out guys that could look like one of the four in our school....We´ve actually found a Chris(that REALLY looks like him...skinny blue eyes, blond hair) a Jonny and a Will(with hair:p)...all in a 16 years old version!:D and it´s kind of weird cause sometimes I´d like to go there and tell them whom they look alike...but you know...would sound a little stupid I think...and anyway I don´t think they have an idea of who Jonny B and Will C are...

:o so so jake reminds u of will too!!!?? wow someone shares my idea :laugh4:

well i hadn't really before, I was just looking for a picture to see what you were on about! :lol: But, yeah i can see it! :D

I saw a guy on the train to Southampton that could have been Will's brother he looked so much like him. Mary still gets pissed that I didn't ask him if he was, but peeps over there hate Americans enough as it is without me looking like a total twat asking stoopid questions on trains.