Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will got into university!!!!!

Featured Replies

Helloooooooooooooo :D sorry need to go... can barely keep my eyes opened... see ya :kiss:

  • Replies 114
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cya :D

ย 

ย 

nice to see you back Kari hun :kiss: :kiss: hope to see ya around very soon!

thanks :)

ย 

CONGTRATS!! :juggle:

ย 

and bye! 2 bad you gotta go :)

Hey Will!

ย 

I hadn't logged on for a long time, but CONGRATULATIONS!

ย 

Where are you going to study??

Thank you guys :D

ย 

and Charles, ill be studying English and Ecology :)

ย 

nice to see you back Kari hun :kiss: :kiss: hope to see ya around very soon!

ย 

Sounds interesting. ;)

English.. you're great at english.. you'll do it great :D

ย 

and ecology sounds fun

^You're also in uni, right? what are you studying?

I'm in a thing called bachillerato.. I'm at uni studying philosophy, psychology, literature and economy and biology... in this first year I have common subjects and the next year I'll have subjects of the another career... I want to take political sciences =D

Bachillerato, aquรญ en Colombia eso es lo que llaman en otras partes secundaria o preparatoria. :thinking: Yo salรญ el aรฑo pasado, con 16 aรฑos, un tanto joven y ahora hago 2ndo semestre de quรญmica. ;)

quimica... suena interesante...

ย 

ย 

acรก le llamamos bachillerato a hacer dos aรฑos de universidad pero para despuรฉs cambiarse a otra carrera... se hace desde los 17, 18 aรฑos, despuรฉs de salir de la escuela

Y es obligatorio hacer esos 2 aรฑos? acรก no existe eso... algo parecido serรญa un pre-universitario donde entras como 2 semestres a la universidad que quieres y luego de ver varias cosas te decides por lo que quieres estudiar.

ย 

Jej, a mรญ en cambio no me agrada nada la ciencia polรญtica. :tongue:

no es obligatorio, es para la gente que no sabe que estudiar aรบn, pero es bastante bueno, el segundo aรฑo se toman cursos de la carrera asi que ya es como haberse cambiado.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I found this thread only today!!!!!!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Will, suuuuuuuuper CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!You're soooooooooooo intelligent!!!!Wish you the best at the uni!!!!!!!!You're gonna do it great!And when I have any problem, I'll call Mr. Lawyer Will... :wideeyed:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.