✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Looking into people's faces

Ambergris

ahh i have this problem too. not that it has anything to do with honesty or all that crap. i just i don't know, can't look someone in the eyes for too long. it just feels wrong. for a few seconds, look away, few more seconds, look at something else on their face. constant eye contact freaks me out. :wideeyed:

It's kind of disrespectful if someone doesn't look you in the face while talking to you. But I can't look people in the eyes for too long while having a conversation if they're staring back into mine. It's too intense...it's ok for a little bit, but then it gets awkward, unless you're very comfortable with the person :)

depending on the person i can't look into people's eyes without having to feel just a bit a awkward. i'd feel the need to look away like ever 5 seconds. i try to maintain eye contact, especially when i'm talking to, say, a guy i like, but at the same time, i dont want it to seem so intense... i'm not good with eye contact, unless if i'm talking to a large group of people, and even then, its not even really focused.

if its someone i know and i can be pretty chill with, then i can stare at them straight in the eye :P, but not so much with the general public

my worst problem is where/how to look while walking through the a crowd or down the halls at school, etc. first of all, im near-sighted and i don't wear my glasses unless i'm in class (b/c glasses makes the vision worse and gives me eyeaches), so i can't really recognize people's faces unless their head is at least 2-3 feet away from me. it's happened to me three times already that i called out to a "friend" which turned out to be somebody else. so far my "solution" is just to avoid looking at people, but i know that makes me look rude and stuck up. AAAHHH :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: