✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC commercial/trailer

Rodan

ahhhhhhh i wanna see the trailer!!! Its been deleted??

This sounds like SUCH a cool as idea. What creative coldplay members eh? If there is anything i can do to help... i'm here. :)

Can't wait to see the finishing product!

EDIT

Woah, just realised this was months ago lol. might be why the trailer doesn't work. Are you still going to go ahead with it all though?

Humm, I'd completely forgotten about this DVD and trailer.

However, as Patcat said, we might need to look into copyright issues with the pics. I throw the whole thing together so fast, I didn't even stop to consider all that! :confused:

Rodaaaan? Where are you? ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now folks, here's the thing.

I've been quite busy with school and getting my grades up and all that, you all know how it is.

And now, the 10th I'm flying down to Chile for one month, and will be gone from my workcomputer for a while. However theres not much left of the 'dvd', just some missing parts and the menu configuration.

I hope you understand, but a promise is a promise the/a trailer for CCC will be in it. :)

Yuuww, i just watched the CCC trailer! (i tried to download it earlier, but my internet messed it up :( ) And i love it! It's so good and it makes you to think about the problems and the whole thing!

Well done ! :thumbsup:

I'm so looking forward to this dvd :wink:

• 1 month later...

:) Hi all!

I hope I'm not intruding in this thread...I'm hoping to get a bunch of sound bytes from everyone on the forum to use on the Charity CD. (I explained to Tania...other than that, I'd rather not go into eetail quite yet). There's thread in the CCC forum to post them in, or you can PM me, if you'd like to contribute 10 seconds or so of your lovely voices.:)

Also, I was thinking of using something like Tania's script...haven't sent that PM yet. Would that be ok? Or would someone like to write something like it? Either one works for me.

Sorry to intrude on another thread, but I've got enough CD threads going to make a Mod's head spin,lol!

Thanks!