🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

No more highschool

Matter-Eater Lad

I wnat to finish school... this is my last year I I just wanna to finish it.... the school where I go is an agopecuary school( I dot know how to write it), and i dont like it at all.... this year is so hard, i m studing all teh time... and I dont like the orientation..... I wnat to study fashing disegner, or somethin in relation with that.. I dont knowww... bt i wnat to finishhh school!!

congrats!!:)

Ha yeah but I'd like to have more cos I'm totally lost in my future job and stuff.

that sucks...but it's not like you have to know right away though...you can just take random things in university, find out what interests you and then move from there.

Yeah' date=' you'll actually have to think in a university.... i know how you feel, i cant be lazy anymore either once i go to college.[/quote']

Oh shit, that's like my biggest fear

im glad high school drama is over u dont have to deal with those people anymore and the last day i sang out "School's out for the summer! School's out forever!!" ha ha now you kind of feel older more mature and u are kind of in control of what you really want to do. well thats how i feel im pretty happy of where im at.