✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Turkey Club!! Come on in and have a "gobble"!!

mc_squared

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met a turkey once. I was living down in New England at the time. A wild one ran onto the front lawn and started gobbling and running around in circles and bobbing its head up and down at about 5 in the morning. I have seen few things that annoying or stupid in my life.

Needless to say, I've never had a problem eating turkey ever since.

I met a turkey once. I was living down in New England at the time. A wild one ran onto the front lawn and started gobbling and running around in circles and bobbing its head up and down at about 5 in the morning. I have seen few things that annoying or stupid in my life.

Needless to say, I've never had a problem eating turkey ever since.

Was it mating season??:thinking:

:P Wolves more like it... :dozey:

ETA: I looked it up, and couldn't find anything about wild turkeys living in Nova Scotia, but that kind of makes sense since the terrain is so different. Down in the states they live in the big hardwood forrests. Up here, it's mainly softwood like pines, so different veggitation to eat.

Turkeys live in my backyard, they come and eat the bird seeds that fall from the feeders on my porch. Then they shit all over my lawn and my dog runs out and tries to kill them. And they try to kill my dog. Which would be easy, because my dogs probably the size of a turkey beak.

I don't like turkeys.

:D