✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Turkey Club!! Come on in and have a "gobble"!!

mc_squared

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh......I'm mentioned here...hehe but just by name....

Erm.....I read all this now....and all I can say that I don't think Reilly's threads are self-centred.....I also made threads like these....for example "Oh what a day" or "I have a feeling", "peace the fuck out..." etc......and for me...they helped me...to get rid of my feelings....to get advices by nice people....to talk about it..and to think about it afterwards...or only to get a nice word by nice people...that's all.....and I wanted to know with these threads if anybody else shares my feelings....and so there could be a discussion that follows...and to be honest I like those threads most...yes...but that is just my opinion..and it is my real opinion...not to defend anybody here...and I don't think that Reilly creates those threads to be the cente of attention...why should he do that?

He must be very poor if he did that....I don't think he would put any effort in creating a thread only to get attention.....

if I want to get attention I make a thread with a dumb smiley in the first post....that's it!

And I wouldn't "waste" my time to write very long posts..if I searched for attention..no....

So I think reilly is clever enough to know what a "I seek for attention" thred is...."and what a "I have a problem give me an advice or talk about it with me" thread is:wink:

Aw gee! Thank you, this is the exact definition of the difference between being self-centred and needing help.

At the very least it could be said that I make open-threads to gain popularity and attention, which isnt true, I just want to start some conversation on here, I rarely used to make threads 3 years ago when I was happy with the forum. But still, at least I'd accept that as plausible criticism, the 'self centred' thing has nothing to back it up, its just another vague and general finger pointing (Mark often uses the words 'Generally I find your threads...' without any proof)

Hehe....

erm.....what I actually wanted to say before i read all this was....:

I said this is an "ambivalent" thread....but it isn't true...no it is "amtriplevalent"( yeah my word...) because in german you call the longing by a drug addict to drugs also a "turkey".....yes...I mean if the person begins to sweat and to shake because of not getting drugs...

I only wanted to support the "learning effect" (my english sucks sometimes...) of this thread...:nice:

Maybe not self centred' date=' but not open to everyone. I mean, how much can people really talk about turkeys, besides yourself?[/quote']

Well obviously the irony is lost on you.........................never mind! :cool:

There's nothing wrong with the thread, I've made much worse, but many of those have been criticised by Mark, and of course (Like in this situation) it was never his place to do so.

The fact that he's had 1 thread and is already bragging about the success of it shows how egotistical he'd be if he had made many threads like Julia or Nik. Probably start giving out his autograph on the street.

Once again, the irony is completely lost on you (seems to be a pattern developing here) :rolleyes:

How dare you try to justify or defend the point of your thread

You've proved you have no idea with your pointless comments....................it's a laugh - that's all. You're taking things far too seriously (as usual).;)

I thought I already made a post here... er, well turkey is my favorite sandwich meat :uhoh: if I already said that then... heh, I don't know

anyways it's pretty healthy compared to ham so I liketh

Thanks for your contribution!!:D

Hehe....

erm.....what I actually wanted to say before i read all this was....:

I said this is an "ambivalent" thread....but it isn't true...no it is "amtriplevalent"( yeah my word...) because in german you call the longing by a drug addict to drugs also a "turkey".....yes...I mean if the person begins to sweat and to shake because of not getting drugs...

I only wanted to support the "learning effect" (my english sucks sometimes...) of this thread...:nice:

Well that's right - I can see the irony isn't lost on YOU (and I wouldn't expect it to be)!:smug:

Aw gee! Thank you, this is the exact definition of the difference between being self-centred and needing help.

At the very least it could be said that I make open-threads to gain popularity and attention, which isnt true, I just want to start some conversation on here, I rarely used to make threads 3 years ago when I was happy with the forum. But still, at least I'd accept that as plausible criticism, the 'self centred' thing has nothing to back it up, its just another vague and general finger pointing (Mark often uses the words 'Generally I find your threads...' without any proof)

You need to get your facts right. "Generally I find your threads............." is opinionative - not accusatory! ;)

This bundle of posts on this thread really shows what a 'laugh' you think it is. Is someone not listening to the words of Sunscreen?

I've never had a problem with taking things seriously, theres definately a time for it, because I'm not a joke.

This bundle of posts on this thread really shows what a 'laugh' you think it is. Is someone not listening to the words of Sunscreen?

I've never had a problem with taking things seriously, theres definately a time for it, because I'm not a joke.

Evidence points to the contrary................................

LMFAO.

Reilly's threads are self centered???

What about the tons of people who make fucking threads for THEMSELVES? Titled after themselves. For only them to talk in??

I think that's pretty self centered.

This thread isn't self centered. Asking a question and relating that general question into your own life (while GASP using first person!) isn't self centered. It's thoughtful and reflective.

:snore:

I'm thankful for both the stupid threads (like this one) and Reillys threads (which I enjoy). They out balance the truly self centered "word association" or "rate the signature" or "SO AND SO'S" threads.

mm' date=' no point in attacking marks or reilly's threads right now I don't get the point of complaining. I really don't think this is a stupid thread[/quote']

Well, it IS a stupid thread. But stupid is good! Well, most of the time ;) Definately wasn't attacking Mark's threads, OR Reillys. That's what I was trying to say. There are other much more self centered, and really dumb threads around there. Targetting out Reilly, or Mark, is just dumb and without tact.:thinking: