✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Turkey Club!! Come on in and have a "gobble"!!

mc_squared

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The language is horrible' date=' you need so much concentration to read that even if German is your native language. Nah, I'm not gonna like it just because books written by Goethe are supposed to be good.[/quote']

You can't like things just because they're supposed to be good. They either are or they aren't!!:rolleyes:

You can't like things just because they're supposed to be good. They either are or they aren't!!:rolleyes:

So true, but hardly anyone admits that they dislike it because it's a famous author, which you are supposed to like. My German teacher once said that you can't dislike it if you understood it. She's so wrong!

^Well at least the thread title wasn't in "the first person" as most of yours seem to be, Mr. Narcissus!!;)

And in fact, it's somewhat of a strange coincidence that a thread about turkeys should attract you........................................................... :rolleyes:

Yes' date=' this idea for a thread gives you the right to criticise mine. Well done.[/quote']

My biggest criticism of your threads is that they nearly always seem to be about you in some way (as if anyone's interested)!;)

I dont think this is enough though, we need a forum to discuss such a topic.

It branches out to so many levels.

While the vast majority or your threads are self-centred.;)

Plus you must be extremely bored if you have nothing better to do than go around counting "posts".