✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Turkey Club!! Come on in and have a "gobble"!!

mc_squared

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well any woman that's into biking is fundementally a dyke. That my friend is FACT' date=' only Fonzie could turn her away from the dark side.[/quote']

I saw Suzi Quattro on TV recently, though, and I have to say she looks great for her age, as does Lulu!!

But really who gives a flying fuck??

If you were in the know Rick8 and on the ball with all the crazy shinanigans you would have wrote "Who gives a flying PLUCK". But i'll choose to let it slip this time even though you have been a non believer of the Partridges threads in the past, along with others.

If you were in the know Rick8 and on the ball with all the crazy shinanigans you would have wrote "Who gives a flying PLUCK". But i'll choose to let it slip this time even though you have been a non believer of the Partridges threads in the past' date=' along with others.[/quote']

Well hopefully we can bring him round to our way of thinking, Alan!!:cool:

Well where's the Faceman today?? Is he on "official" business??:rolleyes:

You could say that, he has a few things to sort out but if i told you then i'd have to kill you and i don't want to have to do that MC. You've become a central part of the Faceman/Partridge partenship now and you would be a great loss. He will be arriving tomorrow for sure.

You could say that' date=' he has a few things to sort out but if i told you then i'd have to kill you and i don't want to have to do that MC. You've become a central part of the Faceman/Partridge partenship now and you would be a great loss. He will be arriving tomorrow for sure.[/quote']

Where do you know him from??:thinking: