✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Turkey Club!! Come on in and have a "gobble"!!

mc_squared

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

icon1.gifWhy did the chicken cross the road?

Plato - For the greater good.

Macchiaveli - The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why? The ends of crossing the road justify whatever motive there was.

Karl Marx - It was a historical inevitability.

Martin Luther King Jr - I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

Moses - And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the Chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the Chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

Ludvig von Beethoven: What? speak up.

Fidel Castro - To continue the revolution.

Charles Darwin - It was the logical next step after coming down from the trees.

Albert Einstein - Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken depends on your frame of reference.

Sigmund Freud - The fact that you thought the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

Friedrich Nietzsche - It was an Überchicken exercising his will to power.

The Sphynx - You tell me.

Buddha - Asking this question denies your own chicken nature.

Homer Simpson - (drooling) Mmmm... chicken.

Scientology leader - The reason is in yourself you just cannot see it. By means of only $US1.500 you'll receive our book, our video and our lie detector to make you a psychological analysis, so you'll find the reason.

Bill Clinton - I swear nothing has happened between the chicken and me.

Neo - The chicken doesn't exist.

George W. Bush - The fact the chicken crossed the road with all impunity represents a huge menace to democracy, justice and freedom worldwide. There's no doubt we should had bomb that road long time ago. With the purpose of guaranteeing the peace on that region and confront those terrorist acts the United Sates goverment has made the resolution of sending 17 aircrafts, 46 destructors and 154 frigates with the support by land of 243.000 soldiers of infantry and by air of 846 bombings that will have as a mission in the name of liberty and democracy to eliminate every single sing of life in about 5.000 milles near then with the missiles make sure that whatever by near or far henhouse alike is reduced to ashes so they can't dare to menace our nation anymore. After all we're going to help in the reconstruction, the country will be gentle directed by our goverment by putting a cock in charge democratically chosen by our embasor. To finance all the reconstruction work we will be compensated with the total domain of the cereal production during 30 years of course giving the people from the country a little part of the earnings. In this new country of freedom and peace we assure no other chicken will ever dare to cross the road just because there won't be roads anymore and chickens won't have legs. God bless America!

There's a version for X-Files fans too. I don't remember all of it, but here are a few of them...Warning, if you're not an X fan, these probably won't be too funny.

The Smoking Man: There was NO CHICKEN!

The Lone Gunmen: The Chicken diidn't cross the road. It was behind the Grassy knoll.

Mulder: To Expose the Truth about an ongoing government conspiracy to cover up the existence of Turkeys.

Scully: Mulder, there is absolutely no scientific basis for believing that a chicken EVER crossed the read!!!

Mr. X.: Chickens are like sharks, Mr. Mulder...if they stop crossing the road, they die...

John Doggett: I'm not buyin' any of it! Chickens, roads? You're all full o' crap!

A.D. Skinner: Whatever looks bad for the Chicken looks bad for the FBI.

THE CHICKEN IS OUT THERE!!!

And dinosaurs are derived from birds so surely they must be welcome. My favourite was the Iguanadon' date=' it had spikes for thumbs. A proper hard bastard a non-carnivour though.[/quote']

What about Veloceraptors, as featured in Jurassic Park?