✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Turkey Club!! Come on in and have a "gobble"!!

mc_squared

To be fair though mate' date=' I have slept with many, many women. Not all of them beautiful, I do what I have to in the name of The A-Team. I f Hannibal says I have to do it then there really is no choice.[/quote']

Yes, but THAT really would be "Mission Impossible"!!:laugh3:

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No woman can elude The Faceman' date=' no matter how fat.[/quote']

I'll never forget her debut single. It went something like this:

"All this time - I've eaten a hundred cakes today,

I look like a whale you've gotta say,

Can you hazard a guess how much I weigh?

All this time - this is a bloody awful song,

It just drones on and on and on,

My singing career won't last for long..........................."

And she was right!!

:rolleyes:

I'll never forget her debut single. It went something like this:

"All this time - I've eaten a hundred cakes today,

I look like a whale you've gotta say,

Can you hazard a guess how much I weigh?

All this time - this is a bloody awful song,

It just drones on and on and on,

My singing career won't last for long..........................."

And she was right!!

:rolleyes:

I wonder who she wrote her lyrics about? I've got a stronge suspision that they might be about her real life stories?

She only won because she was fat and she said nobody has every given her a chance if life so she hood-winked the public into voting for her out of sympathy but sympathy doesn't sell music so they got it way wrong. She was the downfall to that show along with Geri 'GINGER FUCKING" Spice being a judge because she knows fuck all. Then along came the X-Factor and blow that show out of the water but even now the X-Factor is taking the piss with Shane Ward.

She only won because she was fat and she said nobody has every given her a chance if life so she hood-winked the public into voting for her out of sympathy but sympathy doesn't sell music so they got it way wrong. She was the downfall to that show along with Geri 'GINGER FUCKING" Spice being a judge because she knows fuck all. Then along came the X-Factor and blow that show out of the water but even now the X-Factor is taking the piss with Shane Ward.

Indeed, I always wondered why thet didn't get a true musical expert such as yourself as a judge Alan. After all with all that experience at Radio Norwich surely you're an ideal candidate for the job.

Yes - it seems to be well on the way to becoming an "X" show..................... :thinking: