May 27, 200620 yr Author Good point faceman but now you mention skittles, i had totally forgotten about them. They had a cheeky little taste to them back in the day.
May 27, 200620 yr Milka seems to be winning the debate thus far. I'd have to say that it would indeed be a worthy champion. I'm definitley more of a Galaxy fan personally.
May 27, 200620 yr Good point faceman but now you mention skittles' date=' i had totally forgotten about them. They had a cheeky little taste to them back in the day.[/quote'] Have you tasted tropical skittles? I went sailing once and got pissed the night before, anyway to cut a long story short I spewed up about 5 packets worth the next day. A compelling tale, I'm sure you'll agree.
May 27, 200620 yr Author Have you tasted tropical skittles? I went sailing once and got pissed the night before' date=' anyway to cut a long story short I spewed up about 5 packets worth the next day. A compelling tale, I'm sure you'll agree.[/quote'] Yes i have tried tropical skittles but it was many moons ago and can't remember how they tasted so much. I'll keep an eye out for some skittles next time i op down the shops because i've not seen a packet anywhere for years.
May 27, 200620 yr angie- if you love ghirardelli you MUST visit the factory in san francisco, it's absolutely AMAZING! they have an ice cream shop there and ohmygoodness...it's fabulous!
May 27, 200620 yr Cadburys of any milk chocolate kind: dairy milk and caramels particularly. Toffee crisps :nice:
May 27, 200620 yr Cadburys of any milk chocolate kind: dairy milk and caramels particularly. Toffee crisps :nice: I am the same. Have you tried the new Cadburys Egg Dairy Milk bar? Very Yummy :D
May 27, 200620 yr I am the same. Have you tried the new Cadburys Egg Dairy Milk bar? Very Yummy :D I have!!! I was going to mention them...thanks! They are YUMMY! I luuurve cream eggs, so put together with dairy milk is :nice:
Create an account or sign in to comment