June 16, 200620 yr Hello! Hope you have a great time here. I was just curious as to how you're from two cities? Care to share? If not, I'll see you around. And welcome to the boards. It's definitly a great place to be...
June 16, 200620 yr Author Thanx alot again. Well, I live in Istanbul at the moment, but in whole summer, generally I am in Berlin and next year I am moving to Berlin permanently. Hope you got it now, i know it is confusing.
June 16, 200620 yr Oh welcome to the forum...I hope you'll like Berlin!:wink: I'm from Germany but I've never been to Berlin!
June 16, 200620 yr Author My hubby is from Berlin, that's why we are moving there. Yeah, I love Berlin. :)
June 17, 200620 yr :shocked2: That's amazing. I wish I could visit Berlin. Or anywhere in Europe for that matter. Hopefully this year I will be able to go to London. My A.P. European History class is planning a trip and hopefully some things will work out and I can go. Hope you enjoy the boards.:)
Create an account or sign in to comment