✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What If single

alio

WHAT IF time is 5:07 (thats - as far as I know - really long for a single), the credit say: "Remix by Tom Lord Alge. Mixed by Tom Lord Alge at South Beach Studious, assisted by Femio Hernandez, mastered by Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound."

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Availability: This title will be released on July 6' date=' 2006. *confused*[/quote']

amazon: Availability: This title will be released on July 12, 2006. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com

so now the date has been changed^!

WHAT IF time is 5:07 (thats - as far as I know - really long for a single)' date=' the credit say: "Remix by Tom Lord Alge. Mixed by Tom Lord Alge at South Beach Studious, assisted by Femio Hernandez, mastered by Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound."[/quote']

Well I know this: The album version is 4:57, and Tom Lord Alge is in the credits no where, same with South Beach Studios, Femio Hernandez, Ted Jensen, or Sterling Sound.

So, unless there's 10 seconds of nothing at the end of the track, I'm assuming it's different somehow...

Probably just a slight re-edit of sorts or a remaster just to make it more radio friendly, etc. I'm interested to hear it though, I'll have to hunt it down somewhere (which is hard since I live in America!)

Thanks for all your info

Dave

Thanks so much! I appreciate it! I believe you 10000%...but I'm surprised there's been no official announcement! Nothing against Debs or anything, but it's obvious that it's been released...I'd really like some official announcement as to what countries it's been released in, etc. That's all. It's just kinda strange!

Thanks again!

Dave

I agree! I've been pushing for White Shadows to be released since the day I've heard it! C'mon, though...it's like leaving GPASUYF as just an album track! It's just not right. It's been done at every single show of the Twisted Logic Tour. Although making a few apearances at the beginning and at the end of the tour, What If has not, and The Hardest Part ABSOLUTELY has not been done alot.

IMO, White Shadows is the best song on the album...but aside from that, it's a fan favorite, it's radio friendly, it's ORIGINAL, and it's been performed alot (thus built in promo for it)!

I know it'll never get a release now...unless they decide to release a 6th single... I just hope they'll continue to perform it live (which they probably won't). It's a crime to leave it on the album!

Dave