✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What If single

alio

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno any about the remix, but anyone looking for the single can purchase it from amazon, or rock house records, along with several other shops listing through sites like musicstack or netsoundsmusic. all are currently in stock and shipping.

• 1 year later...

Just heard What If on the Dutch radio station 3FM (they said they aired Violet Hill earlier btw) and I didn't even realize that What If was released as a single in Holland.

Can somebody please explain what's the deal with this song? Where is it released as a single and where as a download/radio only?

• 3 years later...

I think it was Media Markt in Antwerp. Wasn't looking for anything in specific. I just always go through all the Coldplay stuff whenever I'm in a store like that. And it was there, so I bought it! Never knew it was rare :)

^ I can't understand anything :) but I can confirm it is a rare item, so catch it as soon as you can if you find one. Obviously, don't spend 100 euros as somebody asks on ebay. Well that is a correct value for that item, but you can find it for a cheaper price, definitely.

:nod:

jep nog nooit, kzou zelfs ni wete waar in Antwerpen da die is :blank: of is er in Turnhout ook één?[/color]

Turnhout, don't think so. If you leave Antwerp Central station, its only a 100 metre walk on your left. Can't miss it.

(sorry, didn't think about the language, didn't even realise I wasn't talking in english)